IGNORED

Exclusive Sod Podcast!

The Exiled Robin

It's finally edited and part 1 is live and ready to listen/download now!

For those that don't know, this is the podcast that was mentioned on the official site last week here: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131011-sodonfp-1110059.aspx

This isn't official, it;s not edited by the club, it's just five fans sitting in front of the gaffer, asking him questions about our club & football in general.

More than two hours later we finally exhausted our list of questions and he went on his way, having given up his entire evening to talk to us so I hope you all feel it was worthwhile?

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exclusive-sean-odriscoll-interview-on.html

As ever, feedback, RTs, Shares etc welcome - I know we always say that but it would be good for this one in particular.

Hope you enjoy the listen, and why not either subscribe on iTunes or follow the podcast here on Facebook or Twitter to make sure you don't miss out in future

www.facebook.com/TheCiderDiaries

www.twitter.com/TheCiderDiaries

With respect...do you not think our football is far more entertaining than the last few seasons?

We've just not had the wins yet.

Out of interest, so that I can understand how some fans feel... would you rather we won games and were higher up the table, but with direct football and not entertaining to watch... with no plan for the future?

With respect...do you not think our football is far more entertaining than the last few seasons?

We've just not had the wins yet.

Out of interest, so that I can understand how some fans feel... would you rather we won games and were higher up the table, but with direct football and not entertaining to watch... with no plan for the future?

I want my team to win!! but to expect us to do it in style, with the midfielders we have and the money we spend is unrealistic.

of course if we dont plan to win promotion then we might aswell play nice 2 touch football and sit in the bottom four, were just a stepping stone for Emanuel-Thomas this season, i fear where were going to be when he leaves and were too money shy to replace him

I want my team to win!! but to expect us to do it in style, with the midfielders we have and the money we spend is unrealistic.

of course if we dont plan to win promotion then we might aswell play nice 2 touch football and sit in the bottom four, were just a stepping stone for Emanuel-Thomas this season, i fear where were going to be when he leaves and were too money shy to replace him

Nob

You must be aware that is the "fair weather" supporter attitude, if SOD was winning you would support him, he's not do you won't... You must have an opinion on the football we are playing and direction we are going.

I think his answers that he is building a club, a style and foundations are bang on what we need.. I really hope that the board also bang drum and stick with this plan and not just give up if things start to get hard.

It's good of you to put your IQ in your forum name. You did surprisingly well I must say.

You must be aware that is the "fair weather" supporter attitude, if SOD was winning you would support him, he's not do you won't... You must have an opinion on the football we are playing and direction we are going.

I think his answers that he is building a club, a style and foundations are bang on what we need.. I really hope that the board also bang drum and stick with this plan and not just give up if things start to get hard.

Fans need something to get behind mate, remember Sean has been here since last season and if you look at my post from the eve of the first game against Bradford i was optimistic about this year !!

and what has my IQ got to do with anything football related 

Excellent stuff really enjoyed listening to that and can't wait for next episode.

The most relaxed and engaged I have heard SOD in conversation and he really does talk a lot of sense. I understand some people's impatience with our current situation but hope SOD is given the time to really follow through his ideas.

It's an excellent listen and I would encourage any City fan to take the time to listen... you get an even better insight to how our club is being run and views about other clubs and past players... really worth the effort.

Thanks for taking the time to get the interview, and also to SoD for being so open and willing to share with the fans....something I think we're lucky to have.

He wants City to win 46 league games a season, with the FA and League Cup glory to. Like Johnno did in the good ol' days of League 1...

Archived