IGNORED

City Vs Crewe. Question For The Club And Dave L

myol'man

For the final game to be played in front of the old East End, many City fans are planning on going in there for one more time. Assuming Crewe won't be bringing a large away following, which side will the home fans be allocated?

If it is to be 2,000/3,000 home fans and 200/300 away fans as expected, will the home fans enter the ground via the turnstiles nearest to the Williams stand while the Crewe fans are given the corner nearest the Dolman stand?

As anyone even given this matter a thought?

The last I heard Crewe wanted their full allocation of 2,000, but that was a couple of weeks ago now. Any updates since then??? They seemed to have quite a few at Shrewsbury yesterday from what I saw on TV.

massive game for crewe I suspect they may well bring a few,

They'll be offered the same as every other club - 2,000 or so and there's nothing the club can do about it.

If they only take up 500 (which is likely) then that releases 1500 for City fans - but I can't see City supporters filling the stand anyway (unless they make it a fiver a ticket or something).

1976 prices would be a touch from the club

eg 30p or 2 bob to the turnstile operator

The last I heard Crewe wanted their full allocation of 2,000, but that was a couple of weeks ago now. Any updates since then??? They seemed to have quite a few at Shrewsbury yesterday from what I saw on TV.

Crewe only get about 3 to 4 thousand at their home games, I'd be amazed if they brought 2 thousand. But then they are still fighting for their lives.

Shrewsbury is less than half an hour down the train line. About as close as they have for an away game.

should give em a few blocks in the williams

what about the season ticket holders in the Williams I think they may well have something to say about that

I'm in the Williams and would be happy to for one game to send the old girl off. I'm not going in the Williams vs Crewe anyway. EE here I come.

What is all the fuss about the east End?

That end died when the Atyeo was built.

Its still special to those who go in there, or they wouldn't be in the eastend in the first place.

And for the lads who have given their all to make the eastend different since it reopened, to the ones who have just joined, to the ones who spent the glory days in the eastend, to the ones who have been their all along, from terrace, to seats, to the reopening, this is one last chance to say goodbye and one last chance to spend 90 minutes (plus the after party!) in a place that has given people so many memories that they will never forget over the 70+ years that it has been there. That's what 'all the fuss' is about

Its still special to those who go in there, or they wouldn't be in the eastend in the first place.

And for the lads who have given their all to make the eastend different since it reopened, to the ones who have just joined, to the ones who spent the glory days in the eastend, to the ones who have been their all along, from terrace, to seats, to the reopening, this is one last chance to say goodbye and one last chance to spend 90 minutes (plus the after party!) in a place that has given people so many memories that they will never forget over the 70+ years that it has been there. That's what 'all the fuss' is about

Very well put. I am wrong to say what is all the fuss about. It does mean a lot to a lot of people me included.

Hardly missed a game for 10yrs after 68, me and the boy were back in with about 30others when it re-opened v N County?  end of an era soon now, memories will never die though.

Getting past it now and footy has become to pc, going,going almost gone, wouldnt miss the last hurrah for the world though. 

WE ARE THE EASTEND, WE ARE THE EASTEND WE ARE THE EASTEND ASHTON GATE:worship2:  :sub:  :banana:  :drunk2:  :drunk2:  :drunk2:

Really can't decide whether to go in the Eastend for this one. I've never been in the Eastend, been in H block of the Atyeo so I feel I should before it exists no longer. However I'm not sure I can be bothered to go to the effort of buying a ticket and spending extra money when I have a season ticket anyway. And if I went in the Eastend I'd be going in by myself as well, everyone I know are in different stands. Can't make my mind up and it's really bugging me!

Really can't decide whether to go in the Eastend for this one. I've never been in the Eastend, been in H block of the Atyeo so I feel I should before it exists no longer. However I'm not sure I can be bothered to go to the effort of buying a ticket and spending extra money when I have a season ticket anyway. And if I went in the Eastend I'd be going in by myself as well, everyone I know are in different stands. Can't make my mind up and it's really bugging me!

Come and join us!

You can get a free ticket for the Eastend vire ST swap, just rung the ticket office and ask for details.

It's a no brainer mate, join the party!

Come and join us!

You can get a free ticket for the Eastend vire ST swap, just rung the ticket office and ask for details.

It's a no brainer mate, join the party!

Do I just ring up and say can I change my ST into the Eastend for the Crewe game? And cheers for saying that, probably going to tip the balance in the favour of me going in the Eastend!

Also I won't be able to collect a ticket/season ticket all week because I'm not in Bristol and I will be arriving close to kick off on Saturday due to prior arrangements in the morning.

You will never be alone in the eastend

Do I just ring up and say can I change my ST into the Eastend for the Crewe game? And cheers for saying that, probably going to tip the balance in the favour of me going in the Eastend!

Also I won't be able to collect a ticket/season ticket all week because I'm not in Bristol and I will be arriving close to kick off on Saturday due to prior arrangements in the morning.

Yes and also clarify if you can collect it on the day, which I'm sure you will be able to. I got my bring a friend free ticket on the day so this shouldn't be any different.

Will just go straight in the ticket collection bit outside the Williams

Yes and also clarify if you can collect it on the day, which I'm sure you will be able to. I got my bring a friend free ticket on the day so this shouldn't be any different.

Will just go straight in the ticket collection bit outside the Williams

Cheers :) My only concern is how close to kick off I will be arriving in terms of picking it up, however I'm sure it will be fine.

Archived