IGNORED

City Vs Crewe. Question For The Club And Dave L

myol'man

• Admin

This match has now been made all ticket for Crewe fans, so City must be waiting to see how much space is left for home fans for pay on the day.

http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/bristol-ticket-news-14-1502668.aspx

Makes sense, then as previously stated the club can make their area as small as required

Of course the sting will be IF it is changed to POTD for Crewe, which seems to happen at most games

Latest update.

We won't be flipping the EE and putting away fans in the corner for two reasons: 1: We still aren't certain how many Crewe fans will be coming, and need to wait until pre-sales end on Friday (There will be no POTD for Crewe fans) 2: Out of respect for the artwork in the 'home' side of the stand. We feel that EE regulars would like one last chance to be in their regular spot in the stand.

We have approx 1250 ST holders in the EE. Another 750 have bought / transferred in on the day. We originally limited sales in there to 2000 while we waited to see how many Crewe wanted, but we've been able to put some more on sale now. It'll be a balancing act over the next few days depending on how many more Crewe sell, but we will need to hold back a contingency to cover any demand from them.

If there are any seats unsold we may make them available for POTD for home fans, but that's not guaranteed. It will depend on advance sales.

Please bear in mind that there are only four turnstiles into the home section of the EE. With double the normal numbers expected in there we strongly recommend that you give yourself plenty of time to get into the ground. If hundreds of people rock up at 2.55, then there will be queues and you won't get in before kick off.

Get there early if you can.

I'm a bow-legged chicken 

I'm a knock kneed hen

I ain't been so 'appy since I don't know when

i walk with a wiggle and a giggle and a squawk

Doin' the East end....boot walk!!

la la la la la la la !!

I'm a bow-legged chicken

with two knock-knees

we hate Chelsea, we hate Leeds

down the terraces we descend

we are the Bristol...... East End

la la la la la la la !!  

Can any who doesn't want to sing please transfer out remember u can swap even ur eastend season ticket twice a year to a better view in the dolman or atyeo

:facepalm:

According to the Official website tickets there's still 1,106 seats left in the Eastend for City fans.

According to another forum, Crewe have only sold 300 tickets so we are probably releasing more. It's all ticket for them so they're not expecting many more.

Latest update.

We won't be flipping the EE and putting away fans in the corner for two reasons: 1: We still aren't certain how many Crewe fans will be coming, and need to wait until pre-sales end on Friday (There will be no POTD for Crewe fans) 2: Out of respect for the artwork in the 'home' side of the stand. We feel that EE regulars would like one last chance to be in their regular spot in the stand.

We have approx 1250 ST holders in the EE. Another 750 have bought / transferred in on the day. We originally limited sales in there to 2000 while we waited to see how many Crewe wanted, but we've been able to put some more on sale now. It'll be a balancing act over the next few days depending on how many more Crewe sell, but we will need to hold back a contingency to cover any demand from them.

If there are any seats unsold we may make them available for POTD for home fans, but that's not guaranteed. It will depend on advance sales.

Please bear in mind that there are only four turnstiles into the home section of the EE. With double the normal numbers expected in there we strongly recommend that you give yourself plenty of time to get into the ground. If hundreds of people rock up at 2.55, then there will be queues and you won't get in before kick off.

Get there early if you can.

Just to repeat what Dave L said earlier, get in early.  :chant6ez:  :chant6ez:  :chant6ez:  :chant6ez:

Only 2 days now till the end of The EASTEND :sad26: will the new stand still be known as the Eastend I wonder, it certainly will have a lot to live up to; the end of an era is near for sure :sub:  :(  :drunk2:  :banana:

• Admin

According to another forum, Crewe have only sold 300 tickets so we are probably releasing more. It's all ticket for them so they're not expecting many more.

A complete list of how many fans Crewe have taken to away games during the 2013-2014 season.

Bury (Capital One Cup) - 339

Milton Keynes Dons - 349

Leyton Orient - 332

Swindon Town - 193

Oldham Athletic - 298

Notts County - 263

Fleetwood Town (FLT) -

Preston North End - 319

Sheff Utd - 448

Wycombe Wanderers (FA Cup) - 250

Brentford - 247

Carlisle United - 126

Coventry City - 243

Wolves - 786

Colchester United - 167

Rotherham United - 456

Tranmere Rovers - 705

Bradford City - 232

Port Vale - 1,174

Stevenage - 116

Peterborough - 214

Walsall - 337

Gillingham - 153

Only 2 days now till the end of The EASTEND :sad26: will the new stand still be known as the Eastend I wonder, it certainly will have a lot to live up to; the end of an era is near for sure :sub:  :(  :drunk2:  :banana:

Was always known as the Shed when I used to go in there

#eastEND

Curious as to why it became known as the East End?

cause we`re not very good at reading compasses maybe?  There is a reason though, I cant remember,  CH will know

Archived