IGNORED

City Vs Crewe. Question For The Club And Dave L

myol'man

The dolman/wedlock corner is the east end of the ground.

Another question for dave l.

Is that bloody stupid netting at the back of the ee going to be removed for the match or will it have to 1stay as a sickening reminfed of the era of m9dern football our beloved cow shed is sadly entering.

Had I been in the UK I would have been trying to watch the game in the East End even if the view and comfort are abysmal! I realise there is a feeling of nostalgia but we will all deep down be happy to see the back of the place

Don't include me in that, "the view and comfort" are far out weighed by the atmosphere and life in there.

Tomorrow will close a massive chapter in my life full of many happy memories; I am not looking forward to the coming years and no doubt its sterile replacement.

If you want a view and comfort maybe you should put your name down for an executive box which will no doubt soon adorn our home ground, not for me I`m afraid.

So deep down I wish I could do another 45yrs in there..............EAST, EAST EASTENDER  :banana:  :drunk2: 

That means over 2,000 trying to get through 4 turnstiles, most of them after 2.45pm. Chaos!!! :grr:

They have advised you not to turn up just before kick off, for that very reason.

If people choose to do so, then chaos it will be !

What do you want them to do about it..? Knock the stand down and build one with more turnstiles or something...?!

• Admin

They have advised you not to turn up just before kick off, for that very reason.

If people choose to do so, then chaos it will be !

What do you want them to do about it..? Knock the stand down and build one with more turnstiles or something...?!

Would this not be an HSE issue?

People do have the right to turn up whenever they want, but yes increased queing time should be expected - but equally on the basis that the club KNOW there will be so many people in attendance surely there has to be adequate facilities made available to get the numbers of people in on time?

Lets hope the season doesn't end like it did with the queues that we had on Match day 1 against Bradford

So it would appear that the club are not going to 'completely' sell out the EE?

I'm curious where all these additional people are suddenly coming from?

Yes, odd that.

Club state less than 100 left but the ticket site says 800+ still available.

So it would appear that the club are not going to 'completely' sell out the EE?

I'm curious where all these additional people are suddenly coming from?

Loads of season ticket holders last minute swapping from other stands?

You will need to include segregation in that figure of 800

100s of seats needed for segregation?

This is Crewe were talking about, a town of train spotters. I doubt they could muster up enough fight in them even if they come home and found their wives in bed with the milkman. They'd probably make the bloke a drink as well.

Archived