IGNORED

City Vs Crewe. Question For The Club And Dave L

myol'man

100s of seats needed for segregation?

This is Crewe were talking about, a town of train spotters. I doubt they could muster up enough fight in them even if they come home and found their wives in bed with the milkman. They'd probably make the bloke a drink as well.

trainspotter.jpg

They look pretty tough to me.  Better be careful

You will need to include segregation in that figure of 800

Ah right, so of the 846 seats "available" (according to the online ticket site), only 46 are acutally available.

Good news that it is going to sell out from but a shame so much segregation is needed.

• Admin

Club state less than 100 left but the ticket site says 800+ still available.

You will need to include segregation in that figure of 800

The question has to be asked then, why is the online ticket site offering 800+ tickets for sale

Obviously it won't happen but what is 200 tickets were bought online this afternoon?

Surely the online ticket agent should reflect the actual seats available?

Not shame kibs but pathetic.

I know its a cost cutting measure to keep police and steward wage bills down but ffs. Never known anything like it at any other club iv been to. Well over the top.

I will say tho i believe it is the rules of A&S finest. The club just choose the cheaper option but for one game given what it means to many fans i thought tyey m8ght of wore it just this once.

Also dave l is tge netting along the back of the stand being removed for the match?

Would this not be an HSE issue?

People do have the right to turn up whenever they want, but yes increased queing time should be expected - but equally on the basis that the club KNOW there will be so many people in attendance surely there has to be adequate facilities made available to get the numbers of people in on time?

Lets hope the season doesn't end like it did with the queues that we had on Match day 1 against Bradford

Curious to know what your magical solution is.  Anyone getting there late knows they are running the risk of being caught in queues.  Why is there a health and safety issue?  At the end of the day, you won't get 90% of people going in the Eastend only able to turn up at 2:45.  Most turning up at that time will be by choice. 

I'd have thought that people would want to get in there early tomorrow to get the party started early doors and spend as much time in there as possible before the old girl goes anyway.

• Admin

Curious to know what your magical solution is.  Anyone getting there late knows they are running the risk of being caught in queues.  Why is there a health and safety issue?  At the end of the day, you won't get 90% of people going in the Eastend only able to turn up at 2:45.  Most turning up at that time will be by choice. 

I'd have thought that people would want to get in there early tomorrow to get the party started early doors and spend as much time in there as possible before the old girl goes anyway.

The point I was trying to make is the club KNOW that there are going to be additional people arriving at the turnstiles.

Nobody in their right mind wants to get in the ground too early so at some point there will be long queues which we all know will mean in the end some not making the kickoff.

Large numbers of people congregating is a clear HSE problem, especially if people start pushing etc

There are other ways into that stand, why not have stewards checking tickets to the rear of the stand and then letting people in that way ? They've spent the season double checking people in on the normal entance just move this around the back of the stand.

For anyone that went to Burnley at the end of the season a few years back, they had no problem checking people and letting them in through a different entrance - it could be done with some planning

800 segregation, 450 crewe fans. Total capacity of the Eastend about 4,500. I reckon that makes it about 3000 City fans?

really, :facepalm:  the 800 segregation is way ott the last thing on anyones mind would be to get at Crewe f.f.s. that's almost twice as many seats between fans as there are Crewe fans :blink:

Should be potd for those :city:  who want to........... still So.d it, bring on the dancing girls.............p up in a brewery, they still cant organise one.

Archived