IGNORED

Baldock Gone To Brighton / Salary (Merged)

dafarms

IF true, it's a good bit of forward planning (excuse the pun) by Cotts to buy Agard.

Absolutely. Obviously I would prefer it if Baldock stays but if he does go it's a relief that we have a striker with a similar goal return last season in the same division. I did think the options of Baldock, JET, Agard, Wilbraham AND Freeman were too good to be true but I think we're still very strong going forward even without Sam.

If true, good luck to him; been a total professional in his time here, and obviously did very well for us last year.

And this surely has to be the first time in recent memory we've got in a potential replacement BEFORE losing a prime asset.

The trio of Agard, JET and Wilbraham is still a decent set of options.

http://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?20-The-Big-Board

Thats the place to keep an eye on if it were true it would of been all over there by now, I'll wait with baited breath to see what happens but I doubt it at the moment, he wouldn't of started on saturday if he were off (for me) and we were quoted as saying we wanted nearer 4 million for him,

I still believe the only way he would be off is if its a massive (on par with the akinbiyi deal) offer or he hands in a transfer request

http://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?20-The-Big-Board

Thats the place to keep an eye on if it were true it would of been all over there by now, I'll wait with baited breath to see what happens but I doubt it at the moment, he wouldn't of started on saturday if he were off (for me) and we were quoted as saying we wanted nearer 4 million for him,

I still believe the only way he would be off is if its a massive (on par with the akinbiyi deal) offer or he hands in a transfer request

Sometimes potential buying clubs ask for targets to be played so they can have a really good look at them.

Could explain SB not only playing in all 5 games, but starting and finishing each one as well.

Who was that quote from monkeh?

Sometimes potential buying clubs ask for targets to be played so they can have a really good look at them.

Could explain SB not only playing in all 5 games, but starting and finishing each one as well.

Who was that quote from monkeh?

cotts alluded to it a few weeks back just after that peterborough lad went to forest

Didn't we just sign Agard?

IF Baldock is going then he needs replacing - Wilbraham, Agard and JET are only recognised strikers with Freeman/Burns offering attacking options. We will not be promoted with only 3 strikers, end of.

I wonder if this 'rumour' has come from Twitter account @bosley752

Archived