IGNORED

Watching As A Neutral

Aussie

I think we all know after Johnson exposed Robbored, he turned to the blue few. I would never go and watch Rovers, especially in a play off final. I would sooner go and cheer on Wales before I would ever go and watch a Rovers game and I would never ever sit in their end. It would be like a Celtic fan going to watch Rangers in the Rangers end, it just shouldn't ever happen. 

Who are you?

What gives you or any forum rookie the qualification to slag me?

I did enjoy watching Yeovil Town v Nottm Forest once in the Sports Cafe on Haymarket in London.

Jam packed with Forest fans in the Play off semi final and I think they only needed a draw didn't they at the City Ground?

It was a belter of a game and there was this small table of Yeovil fans, really cracking guys they were too and they beat them. Was it 4-2 or something like that?

I started off as a neutral and gradually as the hordes of Forest were singing about the "Famous club" and seemed to take for granted their right to win the game, I just started cheering for Yeovil. Superb night - and I bought all the Yeovil boys a cider....

Who are you?

What gives you or any forum rookie the qualification to slag me?

Who am I ??

My name is Clive and I've supported Bristol City since birth in 1957, some 57 years ago. My Dad took me to the gate all my juvenile life and then I went to university. From there I worked in teaching until 2 years ago when I retired to a seaside home near Blackpool in Lytham. 

I've probably been watching football a lot longer than you, and also devoted more of my money to my beloved club than you have. However I do not boast the high and mighty because I was a disgraced Supporters Chairman who was shown up for what he was actually liked by the manager. 

You are a very bitter man but in my opinion you have shown your true colours in the way you conduct yourself like some kind of authority you acclaim to have, when it turns out all you are is a turn coat who goes and watches the gas.

I've monitored the forum for many years but never posted in case it ever got back to my employment as I like to be passionate. However what gives you the right to think that just because I have not long started posting that I am a kid or that you are some kind of special poster because you have filled this forum with nothing but verbal diarrhea and lies about our club, former manager and players for years on end, all because you disliked the former manager who saw right through you.

From this the supporters club removed you from the position you once held because you were nothing but a disgrace !

Gary Johnson saw right through you and so did many TRUE City fans who would never tar themselves by going and supporting the Gas.

So take your high and mighty opinion of yourself elsewhere, because in case you haven't realised Robbered everyone thinks you're nothing but a bitter joke and nothing more than a turn coat gashead. 

Who am I ??

My name is Clive and I've supported Bristol City since birth in 1957, some 57 years ago. My Dad took me to the gate all my juvenile life and then I went to university. From there I worked in teaching until 2 years ago when I retired to a seaside home near Blackpool in Lytham. 

I've probably been watching football a lot longer than you, and also devoted more of my money to my beloved club than you have. However I do not boast the high and mighty because I was a disgraced Supporters Chairman who was shown up for what he was actually liked by the manager. 

You are a very bitter man but in my opinion you have shown your true colours in the way you conduct yourself like some kind of authority you acclaim to have, when it turns out all you are is a turn coat who goes and watches the gas.

I've monitored the forum for many years but never posted in case it ever got back to my employment as I like to be passionate. However what gives you the right to think that just because I have not long started posting that I am a kid or that you are some kind of special poster because you have filled this forum with nothing but verbal diarrhea and lies about our club, former manager and players for years on end, all because you disliked the former manager who saw right through you.

From this the supporters club removed you from the position you once held because you were nothing but a disgrace !

Gary Johnson saw right through you and so did many TRUE City fans who would never tar themselves by going and supporting the Gas.

So take your high and mighty opinion of yourself elsewhere, because in case you haven't realised Robbered everyone thinks you're nothing but a bitter joke and nothing more than a turn coat gashead.

Wow!

You're really pissed off aren't you?

Take some advice from an old forum hand - lighten up and don't take OTIB so seriously.

Robbored might not be everybody's favourite poster, I'd even go so far as to say he's nobody's favourite poster, but one thing he definitely isn't is gas.

He went to Wembley to watch them, and for that is rightly reminded of it and has the piss taken a lot, but nobody in their right mind would accuse him of actually being gas.

He has an enormous blind spot when it comes to Gary Johnson, was an appalling chairman of the supporters club and pisses people off just about every time he posts, but he is not gas.

Who am I ??

This is typical of the reasons I worry when people talk about citizenship being taught in schools.

Just to add to this I would worry about us at the back in this league.

Watching these two teams I think the gaps we leave at the back both Forest and Watford would have a field day with the room.

Naturally should we come up to this league I imagine we wouldn't play same way or same team.

Good game mind. Two good sides.

I was staying overnight near Watford on business with a colleague and we went to see Watford v West Ham.

The only place we could get in was the away end. Now first I should remind you all that back in the 1980's, the Hammers had a fair number of racially intolerant fans.

After twenty minutes Watford were three up with goals from Barnes (2) and Blissett. At this point some WHU support started climbingnover the gates to go home!

Bobby Barnes, also a black person, scored for the Hammers and it was noticeable that at least 50% abused his colour rather than applauding the goal.

Final score, I think was 5-1 with Barnes and Blissett getting the other two. So all the goals scored by black players.

A night to remember for all the wrong reasons and some cracking football from Watford.

Whilst I do not dispute your recollection, I find it absolutely astonishing that, even as far back as the 1980's, this could happen.

Incredible!

I wouldn't have taken the ticket simply because I don't care who wins and without an interest in the game wouldn't have be arsed to go.

I do watch PL matches on Sky but only if one of my favourite teams/managers are involved. I didn't bother with the Stoke v Swansea game because I couldn't give a toss what the result would be but I did watch Liverpool beat QPR.

A bit sad, but each to their own.

I recall a World Cup (perhaps European Championship?) match some years ago between Portugal and The Netherlands.

What a match.

Loads of goals and tremendous excitement all without caring who won. 

I was pleasantly surprised by Watford actually. I (incorrectly) still had them down as the sort of long ball merchant hoofers but they do move the ball around really well and use the wings.

They attack at pace, much faster than we do and it is a level up in regards to clinical ability to take chances.

Forest - they looked a good side too. Pearce has clearly set them up to play a bit more on the counter away from home and also had to bear in mind Watford were top when the game kicked off.

All in all I thought it was a good game - though I spent much of the last 20 mins following our game on BBC, but it did highlight to me that we'd get mullered in this league if we defend like we have lately.

MK Dons and Chesterfield got 2, in those games either of these two sides would probably have got 4.

No surprise though - it is two sides at the top of the league above us.

I wouldn't have taken the ticket simply because I don't care who wins and without an interest in the game wouldn't have be arsed to go.

I do watch PL matches on Sky but only if one of my favourite teams/managers are involved. I didn't bother with the Stoke v Swansea game because I couldn't give a toss what the result would be but I did watch Liverpool beat QPR.

Re : 1st sentence... Unless you get to DRIVE THE MINI-BUS to a GAS GAME? ... hmm.

Archived