IGNORED

Otib Posters Getting Increasingly Grey And Bald?

Nogbad the Bad

Getting on a bit?  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grey, bald, and fat.

I'm 9 years old.

City will do that to you.

I sympathise. The last three seasons I felt about 100. This season I'm feeling quite sprightly. I'm actually 67 - and as fit as can be expected in the circumstances (that's not a typo, by the way: I do mean fit, not fat).

On the hair question, I was fortunate enough to have an abundance of the stuff for most of my life, but the ageing process and supporting City is a bad combination and it catches up with you in the end. Not quite a total slap-head yet, but what little there is left has turned white from the stress of flirting with a second successive relegation last year and my advice is that when it gets to a certain stage, less is more. Give nature a helping hand and crop it short and grow a bit of facial hair in compensation (but restrict yourself to a neatly trimmed goatee - the full Monty just turns you into Santa Claus).

Nice to see that those in the mid-life crisis grouping dominate here.

Starting to worry that the hair is going the way of a Ralph Coates/Bobby Charlton brush over. . but still just credible as a thatch.

Worryingly the odd white hair is appearing in my eyebrow and they're bloody painful to extract... So I might give up and start applying for Santa jobs instead.

Well I was 22 in March & will be 22 in March again ;-) I'm 34 in March really not bald just a solar panel for a sex machine :-) feel more like 60+ as already had a hip replacement & have a bad back & struggle to get around Grr :-(

Oh & I'd rather be bald than fugly least I can cover it with cap save on shampoo & hair cuts as do it myself, only time fugly people fit in is halloween :laugh: :-D

This thread has proved fateful for me, picked up a mug on the way through the living room on Thursday morning.....something snapped, made it to work, but had to give up and come home. Been in bed ever since. Back is a bit stiff from time to time, but this is pure agony. 41 today feels like 81......

Archived