IGNORED

Otib Posters Getting Increasingly Grey And Bald?

Nogbad the Bad

Getting on a bit?  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

I've got a dodgy back as well, all stems from an accident where I broke my back, both legs, ankles and left foot, been in pain for 30 odd years, the only pain killers that work are the ones the bloody Dr's won't prescribe, although I brought a load back from India which aren't allowed in this country.

So early analysis of results thus far suggest there is a roughly even spread between 20-60 (or of roughly working age). 

hmmmm, interesting.

Check out this, though:

interesting-28.jpg

I'm nicking this picture , I don't know what for or why I'd ever use it but that is awesome..... for some reason.

I'm nicking this picture , I don't know what for or why I'd ever use it but that is awesome..... for some reason.

I know!  I put the word 'interesting' into google images to try to find a witty quip to support my point and that came up.  It did stimulate interest, tbf, so I thought how can I not post a picture of a zebra bear-hugging a giraffe?  It would be pure madness not to.

Just keep it for the next time the age-old pub debate about who would win in a fight between a zebra and a giraffe emerges, I suppose :)  My gift to you.

As this has been brought up to the first page again time to take stock and draw a line under it (or maybe in this case a wrinkle).

Suspicions confirmed, with 54% of posters being over 40, the largest single age group represented is 50-60 year olds, and we have 27 posters over 60, including 5 stalwarts who exceed 70. :worship2:

Bald, grey, in some cases self admittedly porky in the extreme we may be, but one thing's very clear.

Though our hairlines may inevitably recede, our passion for BCFC remains undiminished. :ill:   :chant6ez:  :city:

As this has been brought up to the first page again time to take stock and draw a line under it (or maybe in this case a wrinkle).

Suspicions confirmed, with 54% of posters being over 40, the largest single age group represented is 50-60 year olds, and we have 27 posters over 60, including 5 stalwarts who exceed 70. :worship2:

Bald, grey, in some cases self admittedly porky in the extreme we may be, but one thing's very clear.

Though our hairlines may inevitably recede, our passion for BCFC remains undiminished. :ill:   :chant6ez:  :city:

Who?

The poll reflects the age profile of those on the forum. Not necessarily the age of City fans, as few are forum members. I believe the poll shows what I've suspected for a long time - most forum members are grumpy old men (me included)

Archived