IGNORED

Otib Posters Getting Increasingly Grey And Bald?

Nogbad the Bad

Getting on a bit?  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be 35 next Wednesday.

*cough* send happy birthday wishes then *cough*

I remember when I was in my early 20's and 35 seemed really old. I certainly don't feel old, or act it come to think of that :D

When you are 50 you won't feel old, even if one might look it :)

When you get to any age its never as bad as you perceived it when you were younger.

I'll be 35 next Wednesday.

*cough* send happy birthday wishes then *cough*

I remember when I was in my early 20's and 35 seemed really old. I certainly don't feel old, or act it come to think of that :D

Dolly,  I am 69 and I still feel like I am 30,  so don't worry it's not that bad being mature,  although the last few years following city has given me more grey hairs.   Yes I am bald on top,  but still plenty on the sides.   So I am one of the 60-70 votes.

46, not balding yet but did ask the barber to cut the grey out the other week and he picked up a razor! :no:

Two offspring, one of which went away from the City for a while but is coming back (went to his first City match for 4 years last week without me asking!!) and another little princess (yeah, right!!) who shares her birthday with Dolly, although she will be 12, not 35.

Archived