IGNORED

Joe Bryan To Everton?

Rich

I've had some disturbing news regarding young Joe, evidently he's off to Everton in January with a possible loan back for the remainder of the season. I know you'll all ask for the source but you aint getting it, other than saying he thinks Wade deserved his red card on Saturday.

Just when things seem to be going well, this sort of shyte comes along. Hopefully it's BS but I don't think so.

I'll put my tin hat on in anticipation of the flack I'm going to get.

I've had some disturbing news regarding young Joe, evidently he's off to Everton in January with a possible loan back for the remainder of the season. I know you'll all ask for the source but you aint getting it, other than saying he thinks Wade deserved his red card on Saturday.

Just when things seem to be going well, this sort of shyte comes along. Hopefully it's BS but I don't think so.

Source?

Good luck to the fella if true and he's sold for a goodly sum.

If he goes- fine as I never rated him and if he's stays I'll be delighted cos he's a world beater.

:source: Oh wait........

To be honest , with the amount of money (even at Everton) in the Prem they could afford to take a chance on a player like JB before he's had a chance to hit a peak and cost real big money.

He could also then disappear in the ressies the same way one of their own shining lights did going to Man City.

I hope it's true. This is the whole point of the academy and the funds we are putting into it. If a prem team wants one of our youngsters they're not gonna get him cheap and this means the academy is working well. I would not begrudge Joe a move either, quality player he is and has fantastic potential. If it doesn't work out there he will have gained a lot of good experiences too.

Cash in, wish him well and reinvest the money.

That's what we need to do and that's what I hope we do do!

I hope it's true. This is the whole point of the academy and the funds we are putting into it. If a prem team wants one of our youngsters they're not gonna get him cheap and this means the academy is working well. I would not begrudge Joe a move either, quality player he is and has fantastic potential. If it doesn't work out there he will have gained a lot of good experiences too.

Cash in, wish him well and reinvest the money.

That's what we need to do and that's what I hope we do do!

Spot on mate

It will be good business all round

True or not the bottom line is whether JB wants to sign for a PL outfit, get a serious amount for signing on along with a very decent salary, and then spent Saturday's playing in the reserves.

He's a very sensible lad. I'm sure he'll make the right personel decision. Hopefully he won't have to just yet.

Does a source become credible simply because they believe Wade Elliott deserved his red card?!

In answer to that question, No because they'd be misguided in that thought, but it narrows the field to who that source is, then you can make your own mind up as to the credibility.

Brilliant

Never in a million years

Why?

I'm not saying it's true, but it is feasible. He's young, he's talented, he has fantastic technique (something Martinez will look for) and he's played very well this season.

If a scout has been impressed by Joe and they've kept an eye on him why couldn't this be possible?

He's got potential, and with the right coaching he could be a very good attacking full back or winger. I think he fits the bill for clubs like Everton who need to find value for money to compete.

Why?

I'm not saying it's true, but it is feasible. He's young, he's talented, he has fantastic technique (something Martinez will look for) and he's played very well this season.

If a scout has been impressed by Joe and they've kept an eye on him why couldn't this be possible?

He's got potential, and with the right coaching he could be a very good attacking full back or winger. I think he fits the bill for clubs like Everton who need to find value for money to compete.

Potential yes, but in my eyes he's not near the level needed for the PL yet, IF this is true i expect him to be on loan for at least next season as well as the rest of this

I've had some disturbing news regarding young Joe, evidently he's off to Everton in January with a possible loan back for the remainder of the season. I know you'll all ask for the source but you aint getting it, other than saying he thinks Wade deserved his red card on Saturday.Just when things seem to be going well, this sort of shyte comes along. Hopefully it's BS but I don't think so.I'll put my tin hat on in anticipation of the flack I'm going to get.

...also....whats he said about Wades red card?

From what ive heard from a few who seen it (got in the ground late myself)....he deserved it

• Admin

Potential yes, but in my eyes he's not near the level needed for the PL yet, IF this is true i expect him to be on loan for at least next season as well as the rest of this

.....with a view to signing permanently after if he's successful here?

Why always Everton. Seriously any good young lad, or one who looks to have potential, is going to Everton. Thus far no-one has gone to Everton.

I don't believe you/you're 'source' (delete as appropriate).

Archived