IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tried to book 16 together but it would only let me have 9 adults as the drop down didn't go past 9! So 7 Concessions it is - lucky we actually only needed 10 adults to start with.

All sorted, block 119 it is. Other than the above - excellent booking experience.

So can you only buy a maximun 9 adults per booking? as I need to buy 16 tickets with four season tickets

No not at all. It'll give you nine to start with, assign those then click continue shopping and as long as you've the people in your network you can assign another nine, and so on and so on. If  you have 10 others in your network then you can buy 40 tickets

You've 30 minutes to complete your transaction

Eventually got my 2 in block 221 at around 8:40 - a little further from the middle than I'd wanted but then I should have been ready to go on the B of the bang! Amazing how quickly blocks are selling out.

Overall a very good and quick process - the easiest ticket buying experience I've had with City.

Well done to someone....

8,500 in first hour according to bcfctweets. Really can't see many left for general sale at this rate. Think we may be asking for more!

Reckon Plenty will make General Sale. Everyone buys when they first are made available.

Reckon Plenty will make General Sale. Everyone buys when they first are made available.

How many season ticket holders have we got? Even those not going know somebody that will snap them up not wanting to wait for general sale. We can only wait and see but I'm glad we've got ours!

Archived