IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know it definitely covers block 201 as that's where I have seats.

By looking at my Club Wembley pack, Gold and Silver and Bobby Moore which is definitely no team colours run from 247 to 206 and 220 to 233.

Not sure if behind the goals sections opt for no club colours as well, but all Silver Gold and Bobby Moore are, so I would imagine all of Club Wembley is.

Jeez not just a couple of blocks then?! Complete madness.

Those are they rules because it's un-segregated, it will tell you that when you receive your ticket. I find it hard to believe they will try to enforce it though. 

It's definitely enforced. I know from an England match, a Gentleman was refused entry and the turnstyles at the Bobby Moore section for wearing an England shirt. Entry at the Bobby Moore entrance is manned by security and signs everywhere say smart casual only.

It's definitely enforced. I know from an England match, a Gentleman was refused entry and the turnstyles at the Bobby Moore section for wearing an England shirt. Entry at the Bobby Moore entrance is manned by security and signs everywhere say smart casual only.

it's a football match ffs!! Don't remember this for the play off final or has it just been brought in?

I just emailed Gavin my Wembley account manager and he replied this to me;

Fans are not segregated in Club Wembley or Bobby Moore areas so no club colours are allowed. We advise you not to wear club shirts/colours to football matches, this does not apply to Rugby matches. If you do wear club colours, we may, at our sole discretion, refuse you or your guests entry to the Stadium or remove you or your guests from the Stadium. Please note that flags are not permitted within Club Wembley or Bobby Moore areas. For the FA Cup Final and Playoff Finals we normally allow the blocks behind the goals to wear team colours as we have no debentures in these areas and the seats are sold to their respective clubs. These are blocks 207 to 219 and blocks 234 to 246 respectively.  We advise those fans to use the East and West Club Wembley entrances, as only smart attired guests will be permitted entrance through the Bobby Moore / Club Wembley main entrance.

Fans are not segregated in Club Wembley or Bobby Moore areas so no club colours are allowed. We advise you not to wear club shirts/colours to football matches, this does not apply to Rugby matches. If you do wear club colours, we may, at our sole discretion, refuse you or your guests entry to the Stadium or remove you or your guests from the Stadium. Please note that flags are not permitted within Club Wembley or Bobby Moore areas. For the FA Cup Final and Playoff Finals we normally allow the blocks behind the goals to wear team colours as we have no debentures in these areas and the seats are sold to their respective clubs. These are blocks 207 to 219 and blocks 234 to 246 respectively.  We advise those fans to use the East and West Club Wembley entrances, as only smart attired guests will be permitted entrance through the Bobby Moore / Club Wembley main entrance.

What absolute rubbish!!

215 is fine then, Thanks for doing a bit of digging 

Our household 'could' have bought 8. But we only got 2, one each, ST holders won't buy them all.

Also there will be quite of few like me, going for the cheapest option, leaving the best seats for others. My reasoning is that of the 4 of us only 2 are really that worried about how well we can see and I am not wasting twice as much on seats that wont be appreciated by the others in my party.

Ok sorted in block 111 with 16 tickets. Agree, that the call handler was helpful. He said they had all had to get in early to prepare, but said that things were going crazy. Tried booking online first, but could not get tickets together.

We're in block 114 mate, have to try and meet for pre-match beers?

Even if we sold all 39k at the ST process there will be a further allocation made available.  What'll happen is we'll sell 15-20k today and then it'll calm down with another peak when they go on general sale. Relax people :)

Family sorted my ticket this morning but I have a dilemma

You'll see from my info that I am the "Wolverhampton Correspondent"

so -

OPTION 1 - do I drive to Bristol on Saturday, get a lift to and from Wembley to Bristol on Sunday with the family and drive back to the midlands on Monday

OPTION 2 -  do I train it to and from Wembley with all the Walsall fans?

however the result goes, the experience will be extremely unpleasant if I take the train back after the match to the Midlands so driving down to Bristol first seems the best option.

OPTION 3 - is drive to Wembley myself but even if I park up north of Wembley, i'll still have to get on trains heading north with Walsall fans after the game.

it's has to be option 2.

Family sorted my ticket this morning but I have a dilemma

You'll see from my info that I am the "Wolverhampton Correspondent"

so -

OPTION 1 - do I drive to Bristol on Saturday, get a lift to and from Wembley to Bristol on Sunday with the family and drive back to the midlands on Monday

OPTION 2 - do I train it to and from Wembley with all the Walsall fans?

however the result goes, the experience will be extremely unpleasant if I take the train back after the match to the Midlands so driving down to Bristol first seems the best option.

OPTION 3 - is drive to Wembley myself but even if I park up north of Wembley, i'll still have to get on trains heading north with Walsall fans after the game.

it's has to be option 2.

3a. Drive to Wembley area and park on someone's drive, via Justpark

Archived