IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would be quality if we sold 15k on the first day!

Hope we sell olut and sell the extra as well.

The hourly sales are slowing down though:

-8.5k 1st hour

-1.5k 2nd hour (10k by 10AM)

-1k per hour average for 3rd - 6th hours (14k sold around 2PM)

I am not sure how many more we will get if we sell out the initial 39k. 39k is half the ground when accounting for segregation and posh seats. Walsall have already "claimed" the other half.

-8.5k 1st hour

I am not sure how many more we will get if we sell out the initial 39k. 39k is half the ground when accounting for segregation and posh seats. Walsall have already "claimed" the other half.

It will probably pick up when people get home from work, also now people know the systems are working well, there is no panic to get in and get out so quickly.

Millwall were allocated 49k for their L1 play off final against Scunny in 2009. They ended up taking about 43k so I'm sure there's more tickets available if needed.

NLBR took 39k to their L2 play off final against Shrewsbury. It'd be nice to top that.

• Admin

-8.5k 1st hour

Segregation is very easily done at Wembley, each entrance can be changed to be for either side

I never knew I had so many City supporting people on my Facebook/ real life mates, those same ones who went to Wembley for the Yeovil play off final..

I understand we do have a lot of fans yes, we will sell out plus more on our allocations

Just makes me think, we have as many plastics as the next team

This is life and life angers me

Family sorted my ticket this morning but I have a dilemma

You'll see from my info that I am the "Wolverhampton Correspondent"

so -

OPTION 1 - do I drive to Bristol on Saturday, get a lift to and from Wembley to Bristol on Sunday with the family and drive back to the midlands on Monday

OPTION 2 - do I train it to and from Wembley with all the Walsall fans?

however the result goes, the experience will be extremely unpleasant if I take the train back after the match to the Midlands so driving down to Bristol first seems the best option.

OPTION 3 - is drive to Wembley myself but even if I park up north of Wembley, i'll still have to get on trains heading north with Walsall fans after the game.

it's has to be option 2.

Train with the Sad(lers) fans for some good banter!

I never knew I had so many City supporting people on my Facebook/ real life mates, those same ones who went to Wembley for the Yeovil play off final..

I understand we do have a lot of fans yes, we will sell out plus more on our allocations

Just makes me think, we have as many plastics as the next team

This is life and life angers me

I look at it a different way. We have 27k seats to fill from 2016, and this is a great opportunity to convince a few people to come along and fill them.

I just wish as a member I could get my tickets before them!

I look at it a different way. We have 27k seats to fill from 2016, and this is a great opportunity to convince a few people to come along and fill them.

I just wish as a member I could get my tickets before them!

I read your post after I posted mine, but I'm in the same position, gotta wait for bloody pay day

But yes you're right I'm just an impatient so and so, we can give them a great day out and show them decent football isn't on the TV but a car journey away, support your local team

Out of interest has anyone used the phone line to book tickets?

Wondered what the waiting time was like, and how easy it was to get through?

I tried the phone this morning, tried to call something like 35 times, gave up and tried online, which was very easy, even doing it on my iPhone!

Archived