IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cannot buy anything online as says my log in details are invalid, despite being able to log into the normal ticketing section with them. 

Pathetic, as always, but beats queuing around AG for 6 hours like the Brighton game.

Did you buy more than one season ticket on the same transaction ? If so, it could be the same problem I had.

Check out my post "Problem With Buying Wembley Tickets On-Line.

Ok will try. 

The original website says tickets are being sold by Ticketmaster. The end. So I went onto the TM website (what a dumbass eh?) only to find zilch. 

So I find the link you made about buying coach tickets online, which says are for General Sale, so not sure why I even need a reference number. 

My usual BCFC one doesnt work, call the ticket office and they tell me thats the one to use. Doesnt log in and doesnt activate.

View from the Dolman says to use that barcode figure so I'll have to check if thats the usual reference I use or not. 

Clear as mud eh!

Everyone else seems to be doing ok.

Attention anyone trying to register on-line who bought more than one season ticket in a single transaction.As usual, I paid for three season tickets for myself and two mates in the club shop and they paid me for theirs later.When trying to register, my client code was rejected. Same for one of my mates.Having now finally bought tickets via the dedicated phone line, when talking to the guy at Ticketmaster, it turns out that our two client codes were swapped when the season cards were produced.That may have happened to other people who made multiple season card purchases with a single payment.Many thanks to Dolly Marie for trying to sort this out for me.Incidentally the Ticketmaster chap was struggling to get five tickets together for the lower tier (he did eventually do that for block 105).So, it looks like the lower tier is nearly sold out already.

Although the lower tiers say limited availability there's still quite a few seats available together, I'm just in the process of getting 5 together in 112 at the moment no problem at all

Just bought 5 tickets easy as pie, only grumble is you can only select the block and price you want not the actual rows like you can if you were booking through City.

There is a closet seat tab. Just put in the row you want and a random seat- will bring up the option closest to what you are looking for.

Just activated my account ahead of member sales next week.

A minor point, but when setting up your account did it force you to put in details for address line 1, line 2, line 3, town, county AND postcode?!!  How long do they think my address is?  I reckon even Richard Branson on his private island would struggle to fill that many lines!

• Admin

Just activated my account ahead of member sales next week.

A minor point, but when setting up your account did it force you to put in details for address line 1, line 2, line 3, town, county AND postcode?!!  How long do they think my address is?  I reckon even Richard Branson on his private island would struggle to fill that many lines!

Yeah - did hear people mention this, try putting a full stop

Minor point really, but how come members are only allowed 2 tickets each when season ticket holders could get 4? It's not like there aren't enough tickets to allow 4 per member.

Edit, to clarify I'm a ST holder so not impacted, just curious as to the logic behind different allocations.

• Admin

Minor point really, but how come members are only allowed 2 tickets each when season ticket holders could get 4? It's not like there aren't enough tickets to allow 4 per member.

Edit, to clarify I'm a ST holder so not impacted, just curious as to the logic behind different allocations.

Guess they need to be recognised as being second priority ?

Thus giving a chance to get on "general sale"

Probably to give Bristol Sport more opportunity to sell memberships.

It does feel that the forever membership was a waste of time.

i bought one for my eldest lad last week, not for Wembley tickets but to get the fiver off per game and to give him a chance of getting a ticket for games so for me it works, getting back to Wembley my tickets have arrived whoo hoo

i bought one for my eldest lad last week, not for Wembley tickets but to get the fiver off per game and to give him a chance of getting a ticket for games so for me it works, getting back to Wembley my tickets have arrived whoo hoo

They don't tell you when match tickets become available so no priority there , I have to check the ticket site daily to ensure I can get a ticket

Archived