IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was more for the point of getting their tickets first over general sale, not the discount that goes with it. The last few games people can get tickets easily and it looks the same for Wembley to, that was my point.

Just doesn't feel it's needed that's all.

They don't tell you when match tickets become available so no priority there , I have to check the ticket site daily to ensure I can get a ticket

the likes of the Swindon game where they know it will sell out is the sort of game where bs member will get priority I would have thought,

• Admin

Nope , but an email aint exactly difficult . I see that they have now changed the wording and removed the ticket priority stuff and the only priority now is the ability to buy a season ticket before general sale but after existing season ticket holders.

Fair point, I'm wondering if this kind of thing appears on Twitter?

If it's on the OS at any time it would be reposted on the Bristol City app

Nope , but an email aint exactly difficult . I see that they have now changed the wording and removed the ticket priority stuff and the only priority now is the ability to buy a season ticket before general sale but after existing season ticket holders.

Where are you referring to regarding changing of the wording? When the scheme originally launched there wasn't any priority so you may be looking at an old article. There definitely is priority now for games where it's potentially crucial - recently the West Ham and Wembley games. Likewise I wouldn't be confident of getting a ticket for the Swindon game without membership, or indeed the final game of the season should we need to win to go up. I fully expect them to use the same priority scheme they did for West Ham for those games.

Where are you referring to regarding changing of the wording? When the scheme originally launched there wasn't any priority so you may be looking at an old article. There definitely is priority now for games where it's potentially crucial - recently the West Ham and Wembley games. Likewise I wouldn't be confident of getting a ticket for the Swindon game without membership, or indeed the final game of the season should we need to win to go up. I fully expect them to use the same priority scheme they did for West Ham for those games.

Have a look here and see if I overlooked it

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/fans/membership/

thought 17000+ bought by st holders was a gd start.

It is on the face of it but no doubt the club would have hoped to sell more to STH's if we're to sell anything like 39k.

After all, with 4 tickets available per STH, 17.5k.(at last count) is only about half the number that could potentially have been snapped up.

I wonder if the inconvenient truth is that whilst the last 4 years have been horseshit, we've been a little spoilt with promotions, playoff finals, league trophy final appearances etc.

If this was our first Wembley final like Walsall, the excitement would be palpable. As much as I'm looking forward to it, I don't sense the same anticipation.

It is on the face of it but no doubt the club would have hoped to sell more to STH's if we're to sell anything like 39k.

After all, with 4 tickets available per STH, 17.5k.(at last count) is only about half the number that could potentially have been snapped up.

I actually think 17.5k is a decent number at this stage. That means on average every STH is bringing one extra person each to a game of fairly limited appeal. And in many cases those will be new people who have the potential to become regular supporters.

I'm sure a lot are in a similar situation to me. I have a season ticket, as does my goddaughter, and my godson has a membership. I've bought 4 tickets which covers all of us plus my brother who regularly comes to games, so that's 2 season tickets gone. There will be a lot of family season tickets in a similar situation I expect.

Archived