IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The hourly sales are slowing down though:

-8.5k 1st hour

-1.5k 2nd hour (10k by 10AM)

-1k per hour average for 3rd - 6th hours (14k sold around 2PM)

I am not sure how many more we will get if we sell out the initial 39k. 39k is half the ground when accounting for segregation and posh seats. Walsall have already "claimed" the other half.

Approximately 250 per hour from 2PM to 10PM so definitely slowing down.

I live abroad so don't have a season ticket nor the membership so hoping it will all be ok by the time it gets to General sale as I have already booked my flight home! :)

Been a supporter for about 25 years - always had the shirts and attended a few games a season, even managed to be a mascot for a game in the early 90s.  Growing up in WSM I remember being virtually the only city fan in school so it amazes me how many seem to have developed since...

See you on the roof!

You don't have to justify yourself mate! Good luck, hope you get the tickets you need :fingerscrossed:

Chippenham, as both you and Red M are both please see below my email address...would appreciate it if this can be deleted very quickly though (RedM thanks for your help with this) so Chippenham as soon as you have received please can you contact Red M

(Gone!)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Weston, just to let you know I managed to grab your email address....I've been up most of the night signing you up to lots of nefarious website subscription emails.... Hope some of them could be of use to you! 

;)

Hi Weston, just to let you know I managed to grab your email address....I've been up most of the night signing you up to lots of nefarious website subscription emails.... Hope some of them could be of use to you!

;)

Awwww, thanks Steve. You're all heart. Your kindness has just restored all of my faith in humanity!! ;)

How is that nice Nigerian prince getting on with moving his money? Oh and what about Olga 19 from Ukraine is she is till looking for a husband since I showed her the door? :)

It's great, I'm now 20,000,000 USD the richer and have my very own harem. I'm just so glad I have a few friends who are season ticket holders as I now need 20 tickets for the wives and thankfully now have the cash to buy them!

Happy days :)

I've got 2 spare, you would just have to collect tickets from me as they will be delivered to my address

I have managed to get two on my mate's season ticket. If the offer is still there, could I 'link' yours to his account and use the allocation? That way I can get them delivered to him and save the hassle of collecting. I will of course 'unlink' when purchased. Thanks in advance.

It's great, I'm now 20,000,000 USD the richer and have my very own harem. I'm just so glad I have a few friends who are season ticket holders as I now need 20 tickets for the wives and thankfully now have the cash to buy them!

Happy days :)

uuhhhh, just wait for the deposit to clear mate........

I agree, I was also thinking similarly to you here! I wonder if we really would get extra allocation if (when) we sold all 39,000 hmmm!

I might be wrong but I think Wigan only had one corner of the lower tier in the community shield v Manchester United. Pretty sure the rest of the stadium was sold to United. 

I don't think we would get many complaints from the Walsall fans, from what I read on their forum they are getting quite excited at the prospect of playing in front of their biggest crowd since WWII

Archived