IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is my view.

Really not interested in JPT BUT this could be the last chance to see City at Wembley in my lifetime (I'm only early 30's, but you never know)

Was discussing this on the way home on Saturday. If we do go up this year we won't be competing in this competition. If we then established ourselves as a mid table championship team and don't achieve any more or any less in the next 40-50 years... Well this could be it! (Forever the optimist me!!) Will always jump at the chance to watch us at Wembley as you never know if you will be back.

Red cant be sold out surely?

Unavailable is probably the better term. Some of the blocks in our end were not available at 8 am so are probably being held by the club for staff and players friends and family etc. The Walsall end is all red as it is obviously all unavailable to city fans (at present).

Hi Weston, I tried to PM you but it said "Weston Red can't use the messaging system" (or something similar)

I just tried to PM him on your behalf but couldn't either. It's because h is new and needs to have lots of posts to us PM facility, can't remember how many but is quite a few. The only thing I can suggest is that one of you puts a email address or phone number on here and as soon as the other acknowledges one of us might be able to delete it.

I just tried to PM him on your behalf but couldn't either. It's because h is new and needs to have lots of posts to us PM facility, can't remember how many but is quite a few. The only thing I can suggest is that one of you puts a email address or phone number on here and as soon as the other acknowledges one of us might be able to delete it.

Sorry - just saw this after I wrote my previous posts. Thanks for your assistance RedM, however I'm not keen to put my email address on here for any length of time!

Chippenham, as both you and Red M are both please see below my email address...would appreciate it if this can be deleted very quickly though (RedM thanks for your help with this) so Chippenham as soon as you have received please can you contact Red M

(Gone!)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Would it have been any easier to meet in a lay-by one evening.

If one of you flashes their headlights three times and has the driver window down an inch, then when someone gets in your car with you, all is sorted.

Good luck, pleasure to have helped.

I live abroad so don't have a season ticket nor the membership so hoping it will all be ok by the time it gets to General sale as I have already booked my flight home! :)

Been a supporter for about 25 years - always had the shirts and attended a few games a season, even managed to be a mascot for a game in the early 90s.  Growing up in WSM I remember being virtually the only city fan in school so it amazes me how many seem to have developed since...

See you on the roof!

Archived