IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Booked 14 Online, in the Family Block, 107 at 815 this morning ... a really easy process .... 

Wanted to be at the back of the lower tier this time, as we were at the the back of the top tier at 

the Playoffs, up in the Gods and just felt a bit far away from the atmosphere....

Interesting reading the vast majority have booked in the lower tier

As a member waiting until next week I'm a bit concerned to hear this. I thought the cheaper tickets in the top tier would ensure the distribution was relatively even - seems I was wrong.

The more I think about it and the more I read on this thread, allowing 4 per STH seems excessive to me, and potentially could end up being a bum deal for members who may end up with no choice but to sit in the top tier.

That said I am all for encouraging new fans.

As a member waiting until next week I'm a bit concerned to hear this. I thought the cheaper tickets in the top tier would ensure the distribution was relatively even - seems I was wrong.

The more I think about it and the more I read on this thread, allowing 4 per STH seems excessive to me, and potentially could end up being a bum deal for members who may end up with no choice but to sit in the top tier.

That said I am all for encouraging new fans.

Thing is, the top tier has category 4, 5 and 6 and these categories take up a good proportion of the bottom tier.

The bottom tier also has category 1 and 2, but these are much more limited in number (only available in bottom and middle tiers) so will probably prove popular. For example, Walsall have sold out of category 1 tickets and only have a few left of category 2. Whilst Walsall haven't been before and so there is more of a novelty factor resulting in some being more willing to pay a premium, they have also sold less tickets overall than us. I would therefore imagine we are close to selling out these categories as well.

I know it doesn't help you if you want to be in the lower tier but I am sure there will be plenty out of the allocation for the later sales periods, although they may be in the upper tier.

I know there will be plenty left over, and I'm actually in favour of anyone coming to this match who has the potential to become a regular supporter - but as a member who has to wait until next week, seeing so many on this thread buying 4 each for their mates does hurt a bit!

Certainly does! I really want to go in the lower tier, me and my 2 boys.

I'm just hoping there is still lower tier tickets left when next Monday comes.

That's a pretty extreme response to not getting lower tier. I'll sit on the roof if that's what it takes to be there.

Not really as I been to Wembley a few times before and with my old eyes I cant see a thing from up top there . Just had a txt of a mate offering me a ticket he has spare so looks to be all sorted now for me just got find some for my boys but they wont mind being up top so hopefully there will be some left for members.

That's a pretty extreme response to not getting lower tier. I'll sit on the roof if that's what it takes to be there.

Each to their own but I would tend to go along with you. We aren't Chelsea so can hardly take getting to Wembley for granted. If top tier was all I could get then that's where I would go.

Not really as I been to Wembley a few times before and with my old eyes I cant see a thing from up top there . Just had a txt of a mate offering me a ticket he has spare so looks to be all sorted now for me just got find some for my boys but they wont mind being up top so hopefully there will be some left for members.

That's fair enough if your eyes aren't up to the task! Glad you've got yours sorted.

Archived