IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CR quite agree, was on the top tier for the Hull game, listening to some on here you would think you were on Mars :shocking: If you go on the Wembley website you can do a 'view from the tier' and see where you are. Personally I have always sat at the top of Williams D until 'hoofed' out this season even though my ST was in C block near the directors. Anyway with all this on the forum about day trippers, etc, will be interesting to see how many turn up on saturday for the Rochdale match, as I said previously they will be wearing red and white knotted handkerchiefs on their heads :city:

Well I've just bought tickets towards the front of the top tier, block 502, which gives me a side on view of the pitch, and I'm quite happy with that.

For everyone having problems purchasing online

Phone the phone number (yes you might have to sit in a queue for a bit) 0844 453 9015 and give them your details, they will confirm this with the club and let you buy the tickets. 

I don't know how many more times people need to say it!  There are thousands upon thousands of tickets left, just calm down and ring them :)

Mad dont worry, I got mine yesterday with my mates season ticket and I go down there for every match and have done for years, the bloke on the phone said limited on the tiers below, and as for day trippers my mate is going on a coacjh of 52 people. Only 1/4 are ST holders so the rest may be bringing their buckets and spades, There is a trick to recognizing them though, they will all have knotted red and white  handkerchiefs on their heads :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

I'v been going to city for over 40 years,and i'm sitting upstairs.Not a problem :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

For everyone having problems purchasing online

Phone the phone number (yes you might have to sit in a queue for a bit) 0844 453 9015 and give them your details, they will confirm this with the club and let you buy the tickets. 

I don't know how many more times people need to say it!  There are thousands upon thousands of tickets left, just calm down and ring them :)

that number doesnt even let you queue, its engaged.

that number doesnt even let you queue, its engaged.

I just tried to ring it and got the recorded message I was in a queue, there's a queuing system, which I would expect doesn't let too many get in the queue to save money, just have to keep trying.  I expect that when 9am arrives there will be more members of staff there to answer the phones.

Don't panic!

I just tried to ring it and got the recorded message I was in a queue, there's a queuing system, which I would expect doesn't let too many get in the queue to save money, just have to keep trying.  I expect that when 9am arrives there will be more members of staff there to answer the phones.

Don't panic!

i appreciater the support dolly i really do, i cant mess this up, the look in my8 year old boys eyes if i do doesnt bear thinkinkg about.

Managed to get 2 in 224 although that block was apparently sold out??

Very strange.  I initially wanted seats in block 224, 225, or 226.  This was 8:30am Monday 16th Feb.  The map plan I was looking at, the one supplied by the official web site showed this should have been okay.  But I was told by the telephone operative that these blocks were allotted to Walsall. I mentioned the map I was looking at, and was told it must be incorrect, and these blocks were definitely allotted to Walsall.  I ended up opting for block 122 which is the next tier down.

Very strange.  I initially wanted seats in block 224, 225, or 226.  This was 8:30am Monday 16th Feb.  The map plan I was looking at, the one supplied by the official web site showed this should have been okay.  But I was told by the telephone operative that these blocks were allotted to Walsall. I mentioned the map I was looking at, and was told it must be incorrect, and these blocks were definitely allotted to Walsall.  I ended up opting for block 122 which is the next tier down.

I know when I rang yesterday it was answered as JPT Final Ticketline, or something similar, I was then asked what event I wanted tickets for !!!!!

Archived