IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you still need sorting pm me I have 2 numbers that I haven't used that you could link with your account.

He won't be able to PM you as you are a new account user.  Either he or you will have to put your email address on here, and then either delete it, or yell, and one of the mods can delete it for you so it doesn't stay visible on here.

:)

He won't be able to PM you as you are a new account user.  Either he or you will have to put your email address on here, and then either delete it, or yell, and one of the mods can delete it for you so it doesn't stay visible on here.

:)

Dolly have put my email address on....dave

I got through on the 98th time of trying! ( it tells me this on my phone).

The bloke I talked to was useless. I ended up giving up with him and hung up, he asked me for my membership number,I gave it to him but said that he needs my customer reference number!

He comes back to me and tells me in not on the system.

I explained that the membership number won't be, and here is my CRN,he couldn't fathom out the difference,fn useless.

I ended up getting my mrs to go online ( I'm at work) and she got 3 seperate singles in block 115.

Luckily I'm the seat behind my youngest son :).

I'm hoping someone may swap seats on the day.so I can sit next to him:)

I,m going online and trying to get tickets near the ones I already have in 502, I am using another members details who kindly gave them to me as I need 1 more ticket. I have put all configurations in and it still comes back'seat cant be found' try again. makes booking at BCFC for home games a walk in the park, sadly will have to ring now and try that way again !!!!

Very strange.  I initially wanted seats in block 224, 225, or 226.  This was 8:30am Monday 16th Feb.  The map plan I was looking at, the one supplied by the official web site showed this should have been okay.  But I was told by the telephone operative that these blocks were allotted to Walsall. I mentioned the map I was looking at, and was told it must be incorrect, and these blocks were definitely allotted to Walsall.  I ended up opting for block 122 which is the next tier down.

Ticketshafter cock up?

As a ST holder I was online at 8am when they first went on sale and none of these blocks were available so I went for 223 as the best I could get.

It might be the mickey mouse cup, but it has a mickey mouse ticket allocation system to match!

Wolves fans on a day out?

It was always likely, not just Wolves, but a wider group from around the Midlands, who haven't been down before or just fancy a day/weekend in London. it's a large enough catchment area that it only needs to be a small percentage to achieve those figures.

It was always likely, not just Wolves, but a wider group from around the Midlands, who haven't been down before or just fancy a day/weekend in London. it's a large enough catchment area that it only needs to be a small percentage to achieve those figures.

Although at this stage tickets have only been sold to those who have a booking history with Walsall, or know someone who has.

Although at this stage tickets have only been sold to those who have a booking history with Walsall, or know someone who has.

Did someone say each of those could have up to 6 tickets though? Around 4-5k buying tickets for family and friends, would take you to that figure and beyond.

What I cant understand about Wonderful Wembley's site is why cant it be like ours, you click on an area and it shows seats available instead of the finger in the air job finding seats for someone near the ones we have. Even when I spoke to the operator at Ticketmaster, she didnt really cut the mustard and suggested I ring the 'Box Office!!' I said thought that was who I was speaking to ! In the end I have given up trying to get a ticket for a friend temporarily until my diazepan kicks in :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers:

They are more or less matching us for ticket sales aren't they ?

They are, except theirs have been on sale for longer and given the respective size of the club's fanbases I would expect us to ultimately outsell them.  I'd be delighted if they took 35k as well though!  The fuller the stadium the better as far as I'm concerned.

Archived