IGNORED

Swindon Struggling

Anyone see the article in the WDP regarding Swindon ticket sales for the play off final.

19,000 sold and slowed right up now, many reasons apparently from cost to transport. The way it's going the gas could take more than Swindle to Wembley!

Preston doing well with the same cost and transport problems 1200 left for resale tomorrow.

Swindon Town Mickey Mouse club

The couple of part-time Swine I've spoken to aren't going cus they think they'll lose. Strange attitude after the season they've had.

Is it right there are no trains running from Swindon to London on the day? That's pretty shit, but still no excuse really.

No trains because of signal works replacement bus to Reading

Transport issues? Has anyone suggested contacting the Oxford Utd Supporters' Club Chairman to see if he fancies driving some there in a minibus?

He'd have to be a right knob to do that...

Big problem no trains stopping in Swindon because of works and it seems most coach companies are now fully booked.

I can't stand swindle but no trains is pretty harsh.

There are trains from Reading and coach services provided from Swindon to Reading which is about 50 mins so hardly a problem ....failing that....drive!

Anyone see the article in the WDP regarding Swindon ticket sales for the play off final.

19,000 sold and slowed right up now, many reasons apparently from cost to transport. The way it's going the gas could take more than Swindle to Wembley!

Preston doing well with the same cost and transport problems 1200 left for resale tomorrow.

Swindon Town Mickey Mouse club

You would have to hope that there is the possibility of giving PNE more tickets, although I guess that depends on logistics of the ground and where Swindon have already sold tickets.

The couple of part-time Swine I've spoken to aren't going cus they think they'll lose. Strange attitude after the season they've had.

Is it right there are no trains running from Swindon to London on the day? That's pretty shit, but still no excuse really.

Yes, engineering/maintenance work all over the May Bank holiday weekend means that no trains between Swindon and Reading.

Also two closures, one north of Birmingham and one south, mean no direct trains from Preston to London. What a let down when PNE are sponsored by Virgin Trains with discounts for Preston fans when travelling to the club's matches.

Archived