IGNORED

Jet

Hydey

But also won't be on a huge wage. They have all sorts of financial penalties looming and surely won't be so careless this time round. IF JET goes there he will be on good money but by no means ridiculous.

No, but good money at QPR is more than we were prepared to pay him.

Don't like QPR, but decent move for him, so good luck to him.

In the unlikely event they keep Austin (or in the more likely possibility they sell him for crazy money and buy some other great forwards) they could he a VERY tricky team to defend against next year.

Fantastic move for him if he's starting - back to London too. Good luck to him except against us.

That's three strong signings for QPR whilst ditching lots of deadwood today.

I'm not too sure that this is a good move for him, if true. QPR is a basket case of a club with a crazy owner and players who are a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not sure about Chris Ramsey as manager either, but he might not be there next season.

I'm not too sure that this is a good move for him, if true. QPR is a basket case of a club with a crazy owner and players who are a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not sure about Chris Ramsey as manager either, but he might not be there next season.

That's true, I meant theoretically for him personally though. I imagine he's on good money, back in London and in a team who SHOULD be strong. All worked out well. I feel from a football perspective that Brentford, MK or Bham may have been better where he's a guaranteed starter.

Signed a 3 year deal i think....

Fantastic move for him if he's starting - back to London too. Good luck to him except against us.

That's three strong signings for QPR whilst ditching lots of deadwood today.

I would disagree with that.  That's 3 signings who add little defensively to a side who are all unproven at Championship level. Need to get some proper Championship players.

I expect us to finish above that shower.

Glad he's sorted, QPR splash so much cash they can pay for those flashes of genius. Good luck JET, hope you do well but hope Flint and Fielding have your measure! thanks for the memories.

Edit: actually they probably can't pay but it doesn't seem to stop them!

Archived