IGNORED

Baldock

Super

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

He didn't help himself making the w*nker sign in the direction of the Atyeo/Dolman when he scored. There wasn't any major abuse that I heard until after that. 

Nice way to say thanks to the fans who paid your wages for years hey? 

He was being called that before he scored.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

He didn't help himself making the w*nker sign in the direction of the Atyeo/Dolman when he scored. There wasn't any major abuse that I heard until after that. 

He comes across as a decent bloke. I'm fairly certain if he called someone, or a certain section of the stand .....a 'w*nker' ....it was warranted.

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He did that after getting dogs abuse, are fans were embarrassing tonight in the way we went after Baldock! But funny how no one gave rosenior grief .when at city Sam Baldock was a model professional, didn't deserve that reception

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Didn't notice that, I thought he made a point of not celebrating although I wouldn't have seen him make that sign from where I am. That'll explain it.

5 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

He ran up to the corner of the atyeo and did a little dance in front of the fans after he scored. Not sure what you expect to be honest .

He did the thing where he put his hands towards the ground showing he's not going to celebrate, lots of players do it, it wasn't a dance.

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can't say I saw him make any sign and watched him after his goal fairly closely, not condoning it if he did however he was taking abuse from Dolman E34 area from the first time he touched the ball. 

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He didn't - he put his hands down to suggest to his teammates he didn't want to celebrate in an over the top way which he didn't.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

He did the thing where he put his hands towards the ground showing he's not going to celebrate, lots of players do it, it wasn't a dance.

What thing? Got no problem with players celebrating their goals against old employers, just do it in front of your own fans. He certainly looked like he doing some sort of pre planned move.

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just a murmur of boos from the Dolman, and a few clapped when he went off. Most looked around at the clappers and asked wtf are you clapping him for. Most just ignored him, and even more so Rosenior

I clapped, he's a trier, although injury didn't help with his time here. Wish someone had the balls to say "wtf" to me!

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

What thing? Got no problem with players celebrating their goals against old employers, just do it in front of your own fans. He certainly looked like he doing some sort of pre planned move.

I didn't see him celebrate. He should of though.

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

He didn't - he put his hands down to suggest to his teammates he didn't want to celebrate in an over the top way which he didn't.

Spoke to one of the stewards afterwards who said he was going to be reported to the FA. Plus I was right in front of where he did it so I'm sorry but he did. It was a brief gesture but still a gesture all the same. 

He was a good player for us, always gave his all, scored some good goals, was professional and we sold him for more than we paid for him.  Don't see why people would boo at all and having decided to abuse him in spite of all that when he scores you can't whinge like little babies because he gives you some back and you look stupid.  Good luck to him.

Spoke to one of the stewards afterwards who said he was going to be reported to the FA. Plus I was right in front of where he did it so I'm sorry but he did. It was a brief gesture but still a gesture all the same. 

I take it this is a joke?

I know he was wrong to do it but plenty around me we calling him a winker from the get go. Complete lack of class from all involved

Archived