IGNORED

New England kit

'Orns

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

No idea how to copy a photo into here, but has anyone seen the new England kits?

Big changes, home is white / white / red and change is red / red / blue - I love them, but suspect I'll be in a minority here

Just taken a look.  Even with my highly dismissive view of replica kits, Nike seem to have gone out of their way to produce cack this time.

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

No idea how to copy a photo into here, but has anyone seen the new England kits?

Big changes, home is white / white / red and change is red / red / blue - I love them, but suspect I'll be in a minority here

The full home kitThe full away kit

It's alright. Not going to suit blokes our age though Woodsy..looks a bit snug.

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

The full home kitThe full away kit

It's alright. Not going to suit blokes are age though Woodsy..looks a bit snug.

Ha - that was my first thought!! I'm still carrying my Christmas weight, seems to get harder to shift every year

I got a retro 1976 shirt for Christmas, it's far more forgiving - think I'll stick to that for the summer!

Why pale blue on the home kit shoulders? In fact, why put anything on the shoulders. The overall style looks good but why have they mixed and matched the socks i dont know.

So near yet so far from being a really nice kit.

• Admin
42 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

Who the **** are those two players on either end of the photo?

Can only just make out Kane. It's like they're trying to make him look less fugly.

Those computerised photos look stupid!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who struggled. I think the one by Rooney is "Mike" Smalling due to the crappy chin hair but I can't help with the guy on the left. Anyone else?

Archived