IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

1 hour ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Tbf to Master Beecroft he provides some good advice, if you decipher the eccentric spelling. He is telling us as City fans not to be so absorbed by potential transfer targets signing and instead to put just some of that effort into spicing up lives with our loved ones. For he says at the end of his tweet that if you are a true City fan you want Ann Summers.

Had her.

5 minutes ago, Pezo said:

There going to announce it at 1:00 in the morning aren't they?

Its already 20 past midnight and I am not gonna wait up for another 40 minutes. So stuff it. I will wake up in the morning to find Tomlin has not signed, Liam Fox has been biffed out of the race and Trump has come up with another tweet to condemn the FBI's ruling. Oh and just 24 hours ago newly inaugurated Duterte announced that tomorrow is a national holiday here in commemoration of the end of Ramadan in this Catholic country. Mind boggles at politicians and football agents for making our lives a 'misery'. Nyt all.

4 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Its already 20 past midnight and I am not gonna wait up for another 40 minutes. So stuff it. I will wake up in the morning to find Tomlin has not signed, Liam Fox has been biffed out of the race and Trump has come up with another tweet to condemn the FBI's ruling. Oh and just 24 hours ago newly inaugurated Duterte announced that tomorrow is a national holiday here in commemoration of the end of Ramadan in this Catholic country. Mind boggles at politicians and football agents for making our lives a 'misery'. Nyt all.

That national holiday is interesting, pandering to separatists in the south I wonder?

#DU30

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Bit mean don't we think guys?

Yes, his tweets are embarrassing. It is possible, from reading them, he's got learning difficulties or similar.. He doesn't look that old either - how would some of you feel if your son or younger brother was being ridiculed on a forum like this? 

You're so right.

It's ok to ridicule players, managers, board members, journalists, the owner, Mark Ashton and other posters but we really should draw the line at our sons,younger brothers and those who tweet.

I'm finding this Tomlin business funny now but I do have a gripe about the club today. Omefe has had to break his own news as the club couldn't be bothered. I know he isn't a first team signing but it his first professional contract. That is massive for the lad and you don't get a second first contract in football! He is also coming from Chelsea. There has been nothing. They could take five minutes to whip something up surely?!? He must have been buzzing to have landed and then realised the club were not interested enough.

3 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

I'm finding this Tomlin business funny now but I do have a gripe about the club today. Omefe has had to break his own news as the club couldn't be bothered. I know he isn't a first team signing but it his first professional contract. That is massive for the lad and you don't get a second first contract in football! He is also coming from Chelsea. There has been nothing. They could take five minutes to whip something up surely?!? He must have been buzzing to have landed and then realised the club were not interested enough.

They haven't done so for anyone else that's been signed for the development side.

5 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

It does wind me up that nothing is ever announced on the OS when we sign one of the young players. Do the club not think we`re interested? It`s like pulling teeth just to find out who is in the U21 squad - I for one would like to see a squad list, photos etc. just to know who we`ve got, where they`re from, appearance records and stuff like that. Apart from the few on here that follow them and keep us in the loop we really have no clue and the first we hear is when someone`s on the bench out of the blue.

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

They haven't done so for anyone else that's been signed for the development side.

I know mate but I think they should. Its a big deal to youngsters as they like to show there mates. It can't take much time to write something up can it.

4 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

I know mate but I think they should. Its a big deal to youngsters as they like to show there mates. It can't take much time to write something up can it.

It`s not as if they`re short of space on the OS, the Golbourne story`s been top of the list for best part of two days now.

Archived