IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

Tomlin and about eight of the lads including waggy are sat having coffee in the cafe opposite, the hole in the wall pub just off queen square, asked Tomlin if it's all gone through he denied it has but the lads were all smirking! Before anyone asks why didn't I take a photo, I was walking back to my office where my phone was on my desk. 

3 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Tomlin and about eight of the lads including waggy are sat having coffee in the cafe opposite, the hole in the wall pub just off queen square, asked Tomlin if it's all gone through he denied it has but the lads were all smirking! Before anyone asks why didn't I take a photo, I was walking back to my office where my phone was on my desk. 

I find the chinese water torture method gets answers from people. 

4 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

So grab your phone and go back man!

2 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Still don't get it if he's signed just F...inwell  TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

What was Waggy doing there? 

8 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Slightly off topic, but can anyone see Waggy signing again? I know he's been released, but still believe he would be a good player to have in the squad

4 minutes ago, daored said:

Slightly off topic, but can anyone see Waggy signing again? I know he's been released, but still believe he would be a good player to have in the squad

did we offer him a contract?

Archived