IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

51 minutes ago, Neo said:

Went over the Gate for a stalk at lunch time as I work locally.  Nothing going on except the rent.  Dead - press entrance etc. is on skeleton staff, sports bar not even opened, coffee shop with 3 people in, club shop with nobody in - great time to go on the thief to be fair - if there is an announcement today and a press call unlikely to be at the Gate.

On the plus side loads of round tables and chairs going in the Dolman entrance so maybe people can finally sit on something other than the floor !! :blink:

Tables and chairs for a big Sanigar boxing promotion night "Bristol Blitz" in the Dolman Hall on Friday night  (which hasn't been very well publicised) 

http://www.westcountryboxing.com/bristol-blitz---july-8th

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Dunno why we're all reloading this thread. You know full well the server will crash when we officially sign him....

We will have nothing to discuss when he signs!

Update:  Tomlin deal done and dusted.  Double signing to be announced at 5pm  Delay has been because Hal Robson-Kanu was training with Wales squad until 1pm and then chartering a flight to Bristol in time for the press conference.  He'll then rejoin Wales' squad later this evening.

Source: Me making stuff up to pass the time.  

1 hour ago, Kodjia said:

There hasn't really been a hold up. He had his medical yesterday and we're probably announcing it today

How does anyone know for certain that he did have a medical yesterday? All we have are a few websites telling us he was going to but nothing concrete from where it matters.

And tweets with Scott Murray could just be a wind up.

Are we all waiting for something that is not going to happen?

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

How does anyone know for certain that he did have a medical yesterday? All we have are a few websites telling us he was going to but nothing concrete from where it matters.

And tweets with Scott Murray could just be a wind up.

Are we all waiting for something that is not going to happen?

aahhhhhhhhh the serious doubt has arrived.

14 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Update:  Tomlin deal done and dusted.  Double signing to be announced at 5pm  Delay has been because Hal Robson-Kanu was training with Wales squad until 1pm and then chartering a flight to Bristol in time for the press conference.  He'll then rejoin Wales' squad later this evening.

Source: Me making stuff up to pass the time.  

The authority with which you started your post gave me hope.

Archived