IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

4 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

The media ream are either wetting themselves with laughter at keeping us all on the edge of our seat or shitting themselves wondering how they are going to tell us he failed the medical

Ah, that's easy, just put a picture of Greggs and a BMI chart on the website

9 minutes ago, City169 said:

And after Smith came back, and for times before smith was injured. Unfortunately for Pack, he is the current scapegoat for you

why is he a scapegoat for me? I think he is a decent player, I just happen to think Smith is a better player

Went over the Gate for a stalk at lunch time as I work locally.  Nothing going on except the rent.  Dead - press entrance etc. is on skeleton staff, sports bar not even opened, coffee shop with 3 people in, club shop with nobody in - great time to go on the thief to be fair - if there is an announcement today and a press call unlikely to be at the Gate.

On the plus side loads of round tables and chairs going in the Dolman entrance so maybe people can finally sit on something other than the floor !! :blink:

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

Went over the Gate for a stalk at lunch time as I work locally.  Nothing going on except the rent.  Dead - press entrance etc. is on skeleton staff, sports bar not even opened, coddee shop with 3 people in, club shop with nobody in - great time to go on the thief to be fair - if there is an announcement today and a press call unlikely to be at the Gate.

On the plus side loads of round tables and chairs going in the Dolman entrance so maybe people can finally sit on something other than the floor !! :blink:

i would hope that at this time of day they would all be over failand training

13 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

why is he a scapegoat for me? I think he is a decent player, I just happen to think Smith is a better player

"You" being the people on the forum who single him out after every game as a negative regardless of performance.

I remember the MK Dons home game where to a man everyone had a shocker, Pack had a tremendous first half, making 10+ interceptions, but was the only player to have a thread on here slagging off his performance.

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

Went over the Gate for a stalk at lunch time as I work locally.  Nothing going on except the rent.  Dead - press entrance etc. is on skeleton staff, sports bar not even opened, coffee shop with 3 people in, club shop with nobody in - great time to go on the thief to be fair - if there is an announcement today and a press call unlikely to be at the Gate.

Are press conferences still being held at the Gate during the redevelopment?

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

"You" being the people on the forum who single him out after every game as a negative regardless of performance.

I remember the MK Dons home game where to a man everyone had a shocker, Pack had a tremendous first half, making 10+ interceptions, but was the only player to have a thread on here slagging off his performance.

so why aim the post at me? because I don't happen to rate him as high as you?

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

i would hope that at this time of day they would all be over failand training

True dat - but I would just expect there to be more people around the Gate if there was a major announcement today - I don't believe Mark Ashton and all of the press girls go up to Failand running aound with the players - although if they did I would be there with my binoculars and some tissues.  Go on Mark, caress that ball - nice and slowly :shutup:

Just saying I would expect there to be a bit of hustle and bustle going on somewhere as oppsoed to builders arse cracks laying the new concrete !!

2 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

I dont think there will be a press confrence. We'd have a warning of that im sure. I imagine it will be the normal tweet to say hes signed and then a pre recorded interview with him. If we are waiting for a press conference then any reveal won't be until tomorrow at the earliest.

A massive signing like this should have a press conference. Surely the club want to shout from the rooftops about it. 

Archived