IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

38 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

They are tied into the contract till end of season. Then they have the choice - go it alone or go into a new deal presumably with a new provider.  

The go it alone option could be to link it with the chain of BS sites that all work off a much better CMS 

I hope they go it alone again tom, we always use to have a top website compared to other clubs before this stupid football league deal

59 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Newcastle back in apparently according to Tomlin tweet.  Flying up for talks today.  This one could drag on.

Made this up didn't I.

You are a wag.

Life must be boring being married to a millionaire footballer, especially after the excitement of working your way through a whole team, the development team and the academy before trapping a live one.

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Really?! You think someone is 'going through hell' because they can't communicate on social media??!

I'm glad I can relate to a time when all transfer rumours were discussed in the pre and post match pubs and we only knew we'd signed someone when they ran onto the pitch in a City shirt the day after an announcement in the local media.

Awful to think these 'poor' modern footballers are 'going through hell' because they can't reply to fawning idiots on a social media platform.

Oh well...

Do you have a good view from up on that high horse of yours?

The comment you are referring to was aimed at his compulsion to interact of social media often before engaging his brain and like the majority of this thread was obviously meant in jest. Trust me, I think I have a pretty good personal perspective of what "going through hell" is. 

It might be worth you turning off your device and going back to discussing transfers in pubs if you are going to take Internet forums so seriously. 

13 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Do you have a good view from up on that high horse of yours?

The comment you are referring to was aimed at his compulsion to interact of social media often before engaging his brain and like the majority of this thread was obviously meant in jest. Trust me, I think I have a pretty good personal perspective of what "going through hell" is. 

It might be worth you turning off your device and going back to discussing transfers in pubs if you are going to take Internet forums so seriously. 

Apologies if I misunderstood your original post. Difficult to detect humour sometimes when it's in writing with no sense of perspective.

Sorry to hear you've had hard times, I've had my share too, that's why I found it hard to believe you'd compare not being able to tweet with 'going through hell.'

Anyway, sorry again...

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies if I misunderstood your original post. Difficult to detect humour sometimes when it's in writing with no sense of perspective.

Sorry to hear you've had hard times, I've had my share too, that's why I found it hard to believe you'd compare not being able to tweet with 'going through hell.'

Anyway, sorry again...

Fair play. Now let's get back on topic before someone suggests a fishing trip together!

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Doh, I'm too slow

A joke's never funny when it has to be explained. My bad. Anyway, Petits Lois are young peas that are picked before they are grown to full size. Marrowfat peas are green mature peas that have been allowed to dry out naturally in the field, rather than be harvested whilst still young like the normal garden pea. Typically used as the ingredient for mushy peas. I was suggesting that his are young whilst mine are old. Now please feel free to fall about laughing.

OTIB - the place for humour and  education.

Archived