IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

4 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Season Cards advert updated on the website....expecting transfer news soon...?

I wondered whether they're aiming to combine a double or triple signing with the away kit launch.. Would be interesting.. Also, if it is a blue kit (as a few have speculated) perhaps it'll deflect some of the negativity about that.. Then again, this is Otib!

11 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

A joke's never funny when it has to be explained. My bad. Anyway, Petits Lois are young peas that are picked before they are grown to full size. Marrowfat peas are green mature peas that have been allowed to dry out naturally in the field, rather than be harvested whilst still young like the normal garden pea. Typically used as the ingredient for mushy peas. I was suggesting that his are young whilst mine are old. Now please feel free to fall about laughing.

OTIB - the place for humour and  education.

I got the joke....but in the time it took me to type, you'd already posted.

7 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Thanks for all your kind words on that fake Twitter account I made. Took me 4 minutes to rustle dozens of people, well worth my time. 

So long as your life isnt sad and meaningless and there was me thinking half term was over.

Speaking of pack and his dad in all this, wasn't it suggested pack and smith weren't happy with the new contracts that had been offered compared to o'neil?

what has happened there? I'm certain smith would have been offered a new deal but is clearly yet to sign but pack? Is he deserving of a new deal or is it even too early to offer him a new one?

all this is only going off the Facebook messages by packs dad so possibly Rubbish but he was right about o'neil.....

24 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

So the medical supposedly started over 24 hours ago. Can I panic yet? Permission to panic requested...

Sorry. Haven't been following this thread closely, just had a skim read.

So, let me get this right,  Tomlin's had a vasectomy and LJ says he has a number of balls in the air???  :yawn: 

4 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Paperwork in the EFL nowadays is immense. I expect the club are taking a bit of a half-arsed approach to it since there's no real rush. A player failing a medical is very rare, so I'm pretty sure this deal will be done eventually.

Heard his medical is how many tweets he can send in a minute.

Archived