IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

27 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

This whole transfer has taken way too long, from when the bid was made to getting the medical done. If the fee was good, the player was happy why take so long?

we only had the official bid accepted last week, contact talks only finished this morning, the player was on honeymoon and holiday these things take time

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

we only had the official bid accepted last week, contact talks only finished this morning, the player was on honeymoon and holiday these things take time

And what does it matter how long it takes provided we get the bugger? it`s not like he`s missed ten games or something.

7 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Double signing tomorrow, heard it here first. 

Disclaimer: If the doesn't happen, it's not my fault. I just no we are interested in making multiple signings.

Tomlin and Ekstrand?

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone who disses Eddie Howe is always going to get grief down there.

I don`t think they like us much either TBH. They still blame us for ruining Brett Pitman.

#smallclubmentality

Can understand why the love in for Howe. He must be practically worshipped by AFCB fans. I'm thinking shrines and sacrifices of sticks of rock...

And we did kinda break Brett Pitman... 

So yeah, they hate us.

Apart from hearsay and conjecture, we are assuming the medical is done based on sky,the bournemouth echo, plus a journalist or 2s understanding. There is nothing from us, bournemouth or tomlin, how much chance is there that nothing has been happening? Its funny, every year the forum whips itself into a shark frenzy desparate to be fed.

Archived