IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

To be fair, it's at eye level for LJ so I can see how that false impression would be given

Trouble is,I now have a mental picture of LJ sucking on a couple of gob stoppers.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This better happen tonight - I'm getting the snip in the morning and want to be able to enjoy the moment in all it's glory, not while sat on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas and two paracetamol.

I think my profile picture says it all!!

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This better happen tonight - I'm getting the snip in the morning and want to be able to enjoy the moment in all it's glory, not while sat on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas and two paracetamol.

dont forget to remind the doc to keep his thumbs on the top of the bricks otherwise it will be painful

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Good luck for tomorrow, from experience the operation is a painless procedure...the injection to numb the pain is sadly a unique feeling 

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

3 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Good luck for tomorrow, from experience the operation is a painless procedure...the injection to numb the pain is sadly a unique feeling 

As said the procedure is painless, as long as they have the correct amount of anaesthetic. When they snipped one I felt it when he was about to start. Don't know what happened but he said I think we need some more here. ;) 

But I didn't get any after pain experience that some get. 

Archived