IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

I am not saying it isn't legit! Just that it possibly isn't given the absolute silence everywhere else. I am just urging caution until verified by another of our accounts. It's easy to spoof a website page, ask any Nigerian phishing for your bank details. I do think he has signed. That just wasn't either supposed to happen now.

The fact that Jon Lansdown was engaging in 'bantz' with City fans earlier I think probes beyond reasonable doubt that everything is legit. 

Looks like they ballsed up the release though, maybe they were trying to test the article and published it in error! 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The fact that Jon Lansdown was engaging in 'bantz' with City fans earlier I think probes beyond reasonable doubt that everything is legit. 

Looks like they ballsed up the release though, maybe they were trying to test the article and published it in error! 

I blame Lee Johnson.

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Now that I can believe, someone pressed `send` a bit prematurely methinks.

If untrue what I have been saying stands.  Club need to make an immediate statement 

If true, they need to get their act together and issue information to all media sources simultaneously

Whichever way you cut it, it is amateur

8 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Dear Chippenham Red,

Bristol Sport is not Bristol City

No name is attached to article

No word from Bristol Post

This is simply being badly handled

You were the guy that said that this deal would never happen and just because it has doesn't mean you have to act like it's not happened. This is out record transfer and your still not happy :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, AJgEEZa said:

I am not saying it isn't legit! Just that it possibly isn't given the absolute silence everywhere else. I am just urging caution until verified by another of our accounts. It's easy to spoof a website page, ask any Nigerian phishing for your bank details. I do think he has signed. That just wasn't either supposed to happen now.

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

If untrue what I have been saying stands.  Club need to make an immediate statement 

If true, they need to get their act together and issue information to all media sources simultaneously

Whichever way you cut it, it is amateur

Lee Tomlin has signed for us. I couldn't care less if the story was released via telegram.

Archived