IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

Thank God that's over and he has signed at the end of a long long saga.

Too much to hope,I guess, that the club will explain the chaos of the announcement 

I am not as some believe bitter, all that has concerned me has been the lack of clarity from the club, even now after it is all signed and sealed.  This club needs to up its administrative game and be more open with its fans in the 21st century.  This isn't Fred Ford and HarryDolman era 

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It's on sky so I'm gonna say that it's done. Surprised they announced it so fast. Usually takes them 4-5 hours to report anything not PL. 

So is this less like the previous transfer window now? Still think the club have no ambition or can't get big deals done? 

O'Neil, Brownhill and Tomlin - very pleased with our summer business so far, and it's only the first week of July.

For context; summer 2014 we signed several key players between 25 June and 7 July, so while it could be said we're running a little 'late' compared, we also had to head off to Botswana that summer, so everything probably got a little spend up on that front.

Confident well get a few more in soon; a centre back is surely a priority, and perhaps a forward, but I think we're on the right track with who we've got in the door so far.

3 hours ago, marksy said:

He singed yesterday. here's a picture taken at the training ground today about one oclock 

2016-07-05-PHOTO-00000001.jpg

You're right, this kid was at the training ground today, had photos with all the players. Think he just walked through the gates and over to the first team training field. 

Archived