IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

Now he is ours, how much do you think we should sell him for?

Btw, well done RedM and Dollymarie, my faith in you was repaid even though others started having kittens, I remained firm in the knowledge it was a done deal coz I trusted the pair of you...I was also out for a couple of hours but that is by the by.

11 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Now he is ours, how much do you think we should sell him for?

Btw, well done RedM and Dollymarie, my faith in you was repaid even though others started having kittens, I remained firm in the knowledge it was a done deal coz I trusted the pair of you...I was also out for a couple of hours but that is by the by.

Have Norwich made an offer yet?

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Absolutely outstanding news this could be the signing that allows us to kick on, ideally still 4 more needed for me, baker, Matthews, back up centre back and back up striker then I would be going into season with very high hopes

I'd like a winger too. Much prefer Tomlin playing as a No 10 rather from the left.

25 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So is this less like the previous transfer window now? Still think the club have no ambition or can't get big deals done? 

I don't believe I said the club wasn't ambitious just that they were making similar mistakes to last year. I'm well happy and while we need a few more, anything else is just extra to me. I'm glad we've finally got one of these bigger deals over the line. Massive statement of intent from the club and now it could make it easier to sign players for the rest of the summer. 

25 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I give it 2 hours before someone finds something to moan about again. 

2 hours?

I admire your optimism Betty.

sheesh I'm so glad I've been busy on my day off , or I sure would of wasted my time on here!

So glad he has signed for us not that its seems that he had other suitors but then again maybe that was because he was so certain to sign for us (unlike Canos) that his agent didn't have to leak how much the accepted bid was and how much wages he demanded.

I think he will be a brilliant signing , some of his touches , passes and vision I haven't seen since Jet was here.... and the huge upside is he actually fit too unlike the previously mentioned. I also like the fact he can play multiple positions so is hard to mark!

6 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Having just watched his Interview then everyone at BCFC should be incredibly proud at the way he talks with such glowing endearment about OUR club

For everyone that's slated them then think long and hard that the only difference between this Summer & last is LJ & MA

He comes across as a good lad, his heart's in the right place. Thankfully at Bristol City. 

It sounds like he's had a tough time…

9 minutes ago, Offside said:

What an exciting signing - the sort of player we can look forward to watching each game, especially because we've already seen what he can do. Hopefully this will help to shift a few more season tickets too.

Off to get mine tomorrow and when in the club shop yesterday I asked how many had been sold so far and was told close to 15k already!!

9 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Having just watched his Interview then everyone at BCFC should be incredibly proud at the way he talks with such glowing endearment about OUR club

For everyone that's slated them then think long and hard that the only difference between this Summer & last is LJ & MA

Agree with you mate. Last couple of sentences show he really loves City and that includes us!

6 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Agree with you mate. Last couple of sentences show he really loves City and that includes us!

It makes a big difference when a player wants to be here. He knows he could be a real hero to us and that`s what he wants and thrives on. More motivation to do well if any were needed.

Archived