IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

3 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Yes!!!!

Great interview with LT.  Looks pretty trim to me.  Maybe his new clothing line has spurred him on.. This is THE signing for me.  We need more but can't think of another that would excite me as much.

This one signing could be the start of the domino effect for us. Be interesting if other players make their minds up in the next few days following on from this announcement.

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Does the signing of Tomlin now mean that all the impatient and angst ridden fans will now chillax?  :dunno:

i know it's the silly season but some of the transfer/lack of signings threads have been even worse than usual.......:sleeping:

Let's ******* hope so. 

Some of the shit on here of late has been hysterical. Grown men acting like little impatient girls. 

3 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

My offer to Tomlin swung it.

As a Sacre Bleu Chef I guaranteed him a weekly Steak Dinner with all the trimmings, Sherry Trifle with ice cream no less and a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau 2011.

Good work Del Boy! You do know what a steak dinner guarantees, don't you . . . 

Welcome Lee - never doubted the signing would happen :whistle:

Nice that we have a person who can hold the ball, create chances, score from open play, decent penalties and can put the ball in the back of the net from free kicks - he must be worth 10-15 goals and a lot of assist for the rest of the team - from what we have seen so far, we should have at least a mid table season and it looks like with some really good teams in this league we are going to see a lot of highs and lows, a entertaining season ahead.

• Admin
57 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

I actually enjoyed LT interview. He seems straight forward, loves his football, wants to feel wanted, will of course be one to manage well, but for sure , as we know, can make the difference at our level. We needed that spark and how good that he wants to be at the club, that alone is worth so much to the squad. 

Now for a CB, RB, GK, a winger and another forward . we must keep Flint and Kodja. (Who I think will be awesome this season)

Also worth noting Kodjia got 10 goals in 27 appearances before LT arrived and 10 in 18 after.

Not only does this potentially mean that players may now see this as a positive signing and if considering BCFC as grit next club may make us slightly more appealing. It's also a statement to our current players, that we can attract quality players. 

O'Neil and Tomlin are two good players at championship level, and suggests we're wanting to compete. Didn't O'Neil say in his interview he was encouraged by the type of players we were looking at? Certainly , not an ITK but wouldn't be at all surprised if we now saw a number of transfers / loans being completed over the next couple of days.

18 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Also worth noting Kodjia got 10 goals in 27 appearances before LT arrived and 10 in 18 after.

Saved me looking it up, something I wondered yesterday. Good stat.

Of course, the big question now is ........

WHO ARE WE OBSESSING OVER NEXT !!!!!!  :blush2::blush2:

• Admin
9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Saved me looking it up, something I wondered yesterday. Good stat.

Of course, the big question now is ........

WHO ARE WE OBSESSING OVER NEXT !!!!!!  :blush2::blush2:

I looked it up after Darragh Anthony mentioned Newcastle should buy LT to feed Gayle.

Archived