IGNORED

The Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Robbored

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Loved it,surely we have seen enough of the zombie stuff through the first six seasons.

2 hours ago, internetjef said:

Agree with JJT above. Zombies alone got old after a season or 2. The thing that keeps the show going is the dramas within the group, and other groups they cross paths with. Chuck a few mega villains in for good measure (governor / negan). 

The fact there could always be a zombie (or full hoard) round the corner just adds to excitement 

Maybe "The Walking Dead" isn't the show for you guys...!

Jokes aside I thought it was interesting how the dynamic shifted from the zombies being the primary danger, to just humans/humanity being the danger after being exposed to those kind of situations for long periods of time.

9 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Maybe "The Walking Dead" isn't the show for you guys...!

Jokes aside I thought it was interesting how the dynamic shifted from the zombies being the primary danger, to just humans/humanity being the danger after being exposed to those kind of situations for long periods of time.

I was thinking maybe they could end it and have a gritty spinoff when humans are having it left right and centre and the odd walking dead continue to be unable to kill anyone 

7 hours ago, tommytank1985 said:

Can't say mate I'm afraid. Just enjoy :thumbsup:

Prove it. Send me a a PM with what happens in the last episode, I'll keep it hidden until the series ends and then I'll post it when that episode airs to prove you right. Otherwise I call bullcrap :) 

39 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Prove it. Send me a a PM with what happens in the last episode, I'll keep it hidden until the series ends and then I'll post it when that episode airs to prove you right. Otherwise I call bullcrap :) 

Well there is the challenge, so @tommytank1985 willing to put your 87 posts account up to the challenge ?    

"they all die, Walking Dead rule the earth, but don't worry - Dolphins will rise to take over"

At times I felt I was on LSD watching last night's episode. Glad Ezekiel got to sit down with Carol & explain why he's so eccentric.

But that tiger is a great addition to the show.

As for the lad above saying he's watched the whole season already, that's absolute rubbish. I've got one of these dodgy Chinese kodi boxes and pay a special premium to get stuff earlier and in better quality (when Game of Thrones was on I was given 4 leaked episodes at a time weeks before US/UK). I've tried with Walking Dead and it's impossible, the AMC crew have it completely under wraps. So unless the above poster either works on the set or is part of the cast, I call bulls**t.

That is a big call on seeing the whole series. Maybe he is a tv critic or works for censors or something ? 

P.s thought episode 2 was ok. Tiger was great. I was a bit worried about 20 mins in that the stories were going to completely splinter off again, so was glad to see the kingdom already in clear contact with Negans mob which should keep it all binded together.

• Admin
On 10/31/2016 at 11:59, tommytank1985 said:

One of my favourite shows!! I have seen the whole season already, it is without doubt the best season to date!!! 

On 10/31/2016 at 12:03, ollywhyte said:

How??

16 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

1 hour ago, internetjef said:

That is a big call on seeing the whole series. Maybe he is a tv critic or works for censors or something ? 

Only way @tommytank1985 could have seen it, is:

1. Was involved in the making of it?
  2. Starred in it?

@internetjef TV critics wouldn't have been shown the full series yet

@Dollymarie @ollywhyte we know that the series hasn't been broadcast ANYWHERE yet - so wondering if they are just going off what they have read in the comic?

Not sure why @tommytank1985 can't say where they have seen it?

2 hours ago, SARJ said:

As for the lad above saying he's watched the whole season already, that's absolute rubbish. I've got one of these dodgy Chinese kodi boxes and pay a special premium to get stuff earlier and in better quality (when Game of Thrones was on I was given 4 leaked episodes at a time weeks before US/UK). I've tried with Walking Dead and it's impossible, the AMC crew have it completely under wraps. So unless the above poster either works on the set or is part of the cast, I call bulls**t.

If you paid a premium then you were robbed, it was freely available on {ahem} multiple outlets.

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I enjoyed this episode. I liked the bit with the pigs. 

I'm glad you stayed with it Dolls after last weeks episode and your reaction to it.

Last nights episode was very cleverly shown after the horrors of last weeks show. It was much more subtle and less stressful  to watch. 

Big question is - will Carol have it off with the king?    :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm glad you stayed with it Dolls after last weeks episode and your reaction to it.

Last nights episode was very cleverly shown after the horrors of last weeks show. It was much more subtle and less stressful  to watch. 

Big question is - will Carol have it off with the king?    :dunno:

I enjoyed it because there was an actual story happening, with a hint of intrigue. Instead of just smashing the shit out of people for the sake of gratuitous violence. I've always enjoyed Carols character, she's probably my favourite. 

1 hour ago, eastonboy said:

If you paid a premium then you were robbed, it was freely available on {ahem} multiple outlets.

Main reason I pay a premium is to get the very best 1080p HD quality on a server that doesn't ever buffer, nice smooth streaming regardless of how many people are trying to watch or at primetime broadband hours. And it's amazing. Loads quicker than a legitimate Youtube video.

Had to dig this up, no pun.

Shite! Worse series maybe apart from two, shite ending. High powered automatic weapons that don't go through people at point blank. The cavalry arrive and know exactly who to shoot even though they know sweet FA about what's been going on. Then cavalry 2.0 turn up and shoot all the right people. Baddie number one drives off into the distance and not one dicked thinks to shoot at the wheels. 

The lack of comment on here since it came back sums it up. As disappointing as a Lee Johnson team selection

8 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Shite! Worse series maybe apart from two, shite ending. High powered automatic weapons that don't go through people at point blank. The cavalry arrive and know exactly who to shoot even though they know sweet FA about what's been going on. Then cavalry 2.0 turn up and shoot all the right people. Baddie number one drives off into the distance and not one dicked thinks to shoot at the wheels. 

The lack of comment on here since it came back sums it up. As disappointing as a Lee Johnson team selection

I like the Walking Dead but you are spot on.  This has been the worst season since they were stuck on the farm (I assume that was season 2?).  

The tiger made me laugh my arse off though.  Not only did it manage to sneak up on everyone with nobody noticing, but it also knew exactly who the bad guys were. :rofl2br:

They should have stuck with the pre-cgi footage.

10 hours ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Been a fan of Walking Dead since it started, but have to agree, this is the worst series yet for me, so many 'filler' episodes which were boring.

I'm never one to normally criticize films, as at the end of the day, they are fictional films etc. but it was ridiculous last night how all these groups turned up to fight, magically entering Alexandria unnoticed and opening fire on the bad guys even though they were dressed exactly the same as the good guys. How the tiger was able to differentiate god only knows. How nobody managed to kill Neegan or shoot the tires on his truck to prevent an escape is beyond me. And why Rick trusted the landfill tip people with guns after only meeting them twice was beyond me.

Sadly Walking Dead is like flogging a dead horse. Gone on too long now and they're ruining the show's legacy. Should have finished 2 seasons ago really but they're dragging the same story-line on and on: find somewhere safe to live, bad guy destroys it, move on, find somewhere else to live...

Strangely I enjoyed season 2 although a lot didn't. I enjoyed the farm setting and felt it was a fairly authentic depiction of what an apocalypse might have been like, with strangers grouped together in a rural area, infighting, long days, trips to deserted towns.

Totally agree with posters who have said this has been the worst season.

Feels like it should have been good as Negan seems a decent bad guy, but its just been rubbish. I'm still watching it, but losing patience a bit now.

Too much time spent on too wider range of supporting characters, most of which are dull.

Need a massive cull to streamline it back to the good characters. Fortunately as a show in the world of zombies maybe there is a chance of that ha.

Big season coming up next if they want to bring it back, as apparently viewing figures (although still monstrously high) are on the decline.

Archived