IGNORED

Get With It

handsofclay

41 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

We have been in every match. We have not been on the end of any whippings. I can recall many a match under different regimes where the opposition have looked like they have been on a different planet to us and handed out a humiliating beating. That has not happened under L J. We have lost by the odd goal every time...Therefore we have been competitive.

Call yourself supporters! Yeah, we will support you Bristol City ever more...As long as you don't lose close games. If you lose a few close games on the trot then we will put the knife in, vilify our players and castigate our manager. We will put forward the names of managers we would prefer to the present incumbent...Including ffs Daryl Clarke!!!!

Jesus wept, what are you spoiled brats or genuine SUPPORTERS. Get behind the lads. If your brother needed support would you say that you would give it but only if he was successful and provided you with great times but if he was really suffering despite trying you would put the boot in. That is not support.

I have heard from several who say that they avoid this forum after a defeat because they hate the negativity and scorn that is then displayed here. A century ago our nation's young men were giving their lives in the trenches. They had backbone. Look that word up if it is, as I suspect, alien to you. Get with it, children. Jesus, had Alan Dicks been judged by the majority on here he wouldn't have survived the end of the 1960s let alone reached the glory of 1976. He would have been replaced by Don Megson!

We have a great manager in the making and a great team. All they ask from us at the moment is our SUPPORT. 

Get your ******* head out the sand!!!

3 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Losing by 1 goal has probably done us no favours. It may have been better (for one of the last seven losing games) to have taken a 5 nil hiding. At least then we may have had a reaction the next game and got a 0-0 or ground out 1-0 win. 

A bit like the 4-0 humping by Leicester, that did for McInnes!

46 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

We have been in every match. We have not been on the end of any whippings. I can recall many a match under different regimes where the opposition have looked like they have been on a different planet to us and handed out a humiliating beating. That has not happened under L J. We have lost by the odd goal every time...Therefore we have been competitive.

Call yourself supporters! Yeah, we will support you Bristol City ever more...As long as you don't lose close games. If you lose a few close games on the trot then we will put the knife in, vilify our players and castigate our manager. We will put forward the names of managers we would prefer to the present incumbent...Including ffs Daryl Clarke!!!!

Jesus wept, what are you spoiled brats or genuine SUPPORTERS. Get behind the lads. If your brother needed support would you say that you would give it but only if he was successful and provided you with great times but if he was really suffering despite trying you would put the boot in. That is not support.

I have heard from several who say that they avoid this forum after a defeat because they hate the negativity and scorn that is then displayed here. A century ago our nation's young men were giving their lives in the trenches. They had backbone. Look that word up if it is, as I suspect, alien to you. Get with it, children. Jesus, had Alan Dicks been judged by the majority on here he wouldn't have survived the end of the 1960s let alone reached the glory of 1976. He would have been replaced by Don Megson!

We have a great manager in the making and a great team. All they ask from us at the moment is our SUPPORT. 

Not the old "we only lost by 1 goal" beauty again. The bloke has spent millions and that's the best you got

Just now, handsofclay said:

You want us to lose 4-0! Speaks volumes. 

I'm just saying losing by 1 every week  (from winning positions) for me is more frustrating than losing by a few.If nothing else it shows a complete lack of belief or backbone to actually see a game out. It highlights a lack of mental strength and desire. If you get a hiding it can be put down to and 'off day' or something not quite right.

48 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I would rather we go down and I am still a supporter than stay up and be a fickle numbwart. Jeez, we are not in the relegation zone which is where we were when LJ took over. Talk about being a drama queen!

You can go down if you want. Personally, I'm sick of watching City in the Third Division and having seen seven relegations, do not want another one before I die!

Is that clear enough fot you?

3 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I'm just saying losing by 1 every week  (from winning positions) for me is more frustrating than losing by a few.If nothing else it shows a complete lack of belief or backbone to actually see a game out. It highlights a lack of mental strength and desire. If you get a hiding it can be put down to and 'off day' or something not quite right.

Fair plays mate. I know you are a genuine fan because you are obviously hurting. I do too. I do not like what is happening but I have lived long enough to realise that knee jerk reactions don't usually work either...Indeed they usually make things a whole lot worse in the long run.

It doesn't matter of the police find the corpse has been stabbed through the heart once or 16 times, it's still a corpse.

As for the 'grow a backbone' and likening it to D-Day. Slight over reaction I think. I don't see 42 Commando Royal Marines about to land in the South Stand Car Park anytime soon.

54 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Can you provide me with what the definition of what supporter means? Obviously you would not have survived the consecutive relegations between 1980 to 1983. That is consecutive relegations not consecutive defeats. Grow some!

I went through those relegations, the days when we didn't have a penny to spend on quality signings. 

The current manager has spent more money on players than any other manager of BCFC, he's been spending SL's money like a kid in a sweetshop. What do we have to show for it, 7 straight defeats and one win in 13?.

We had the most expensive subs bench in our clubs history today as well, about £8 million of talent, players that HE has signed and players other managers would love to have and would use properly. What further proof is needed that he is not good enough for this job.

We need a new manager who can create a team rather than gambler whose just guessing.

Archived