IGNORED

An open letter to Mark Warburton...

LondonBristolian

Dear Mr Warburton,

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and Rangers. However I'd be massively grateful if you could take the earliest available flight from Glasgow to Bristol tomorrow morning. If they have any sense at all then a Mr Lansdown and a Mr Ashton shall be at the arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.

Best wishes,

LondonBristolian 

Two promotions and a solid top three position this season is pretty good. Lets see how we get on with the next couple of games. At 3-2 up I would have liked LJ go five in midfield and try to shut them out. But he makes subs and keeps two forwards which I think is wrong. He has done this before and we've lost.

28 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Dear Mr Warburton,

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and Rangers. However I'd be massively grateful if you could take the earliest available flight from Glasgow to Bristol tomorrow morning. If they have any sense at all then a Mr Lansdown and a Mr Ashton shall be at the arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it.

Best wishes,

LondonBristolian 

Why? Players seem quite happy to play for the current manager and the board seem to be backing him. 

57 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Dear Mr Warburton,

Best wishes,

LondonBristolian 

Warbs don't bother son we have nothing going for us down here it's all doom and gloom and a mad house 

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Dear Mr Warburton,

Best wishes,

LondonBristolian 

From the sounds of it he doesn't get on well with owners or the board

Pass plus Rangers fans seem to be happy he's gone

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No I don't know him personally, that's why I wouldn't announce thoughts on his character on a forum...

Sorry if having an opinion upsets you. You have no opinions on LJ or past managers other than what you have learn't from knowing them personally?

47 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Sorry if having an opinion upsets you. You have no opinions on LJ or past managers other than what you have learn't from knowing them personally?

You didn't upset me. I have opinions on their tactics, decisions and general management - but I can't comment on them as people and certainly wouldn't level abuse at someone I didn't know and had never met 

Ha, the amount of City fans that quickly turn on a manager will very quickly turn on Warburton. He's a good manager but extremely one dimensional and not really suited to coming in during a relegation battle.

Also we've just got a point against one of the best sides in the division, playing good football and are on a three game unbeaten streak - not really a necessary thread.

You'd just be making similar threads about a different potential manager a few months down the line of Warburton's reign anyway.

4 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Dear Mr Warburton,

Best wishes,

LondonBristolian 

Mr Warburton is used to working with Muppets.....

Archived