IGNORED

Players sent home from training

bs3

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Pic to prove I drove past. (Got stuck behind a bus) Now home. No players cars in the car park, at least none I would think of as footballers cars. Couple of bakers dolphin coaches but that'll be the school kids. A few cars in there other than that. Make of that what you will. 

IMG_9227.JPG

LJ's car is at AG though

01_B27FOC_1180102k.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Pic to prove I drove past. (Got stuck behind a bus) Now home. No players cars in the car park, at least none I would think of as footballers cars. Couple of bakers dolphin coaches but that'll be the school kids. A few cars in there other than that. Make of that what you will. 

IMG_9227.JPG

So what are you trying to say?!

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

IMG_9227.JPG

Watch out Tammy's about.

12 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

IMG_9227.JPG

Very atmospheric that, Dolly. Could we just have a finger pointing down from above and a speech bubble "I told you so! "

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

IMG_9227.JPG

That picture sums up the club right now really, dark clouds

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

IMG_9227.JPG

That is dark and foreboding, a touch of the satanic mills, it is a portent of doom - now whether that be doom for LJ or doom for the rest of us, we shall hopefully find out shortly.

Archived