IGNORED

Players sent home from training

bs3

30 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Utter nonsense, IF the Head Coach was going to be removed there would be no need to send the players home from training.

IF that conversation was taking place the players would be asked to STAY at the training ground so that they could be informed as a group of any decision.

Oh! Just like they did ( 'nt) when SC got sacked.

30 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Strange you would think they would not let the session go ahead or let someone else take it if they were thinking of pulling the trigger. Lee go in the morning and MA/SL have a heart to heart and resolve things one way or another - not just let him take a training session and then send players home and drag him to the ground.... 

We are talking  Bristol City mate, why would we do things the correct way.

LJ has to do the pre Newcastle game press conference first......... then we sack him!

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Pic to prove I drove past. (Got stuck behind a bus) Now home. No players cars in the car park, at least none I would think of as footballers cars. Couple of bakers dolphin coaches but that'll be the school kids. A few cars in there other than that. Make of that what you will. 

IMG_9227.JPG

Players only train in the morning. Plus we had a game last night. I personally don't think SL will sack him even if we go down. He is here for eternity!!!!  

Archived