IGNORED

Players sent home from training

bs3

So the players were sent home today?......its most likely to do with the weather.......incidentally I rodded work off and have been watching Star Trek voyager on Netflix for the last 8 hours......and before you say that I'm watching a lot of Sh*t.......I refer you to 2 hours last night between 2000-2200.

Melksred out (exploring the final frontier)

Well I drove past the training ground at bout 13:10 and I stopped to let Matthews (some other player in passenger seat) out the training ground,there was another car with a player  in behind and what I would say 4-6 players cars still in car park 

do with at how you please 

1 minute ago, mixer13 said:

Well I drove past the training ground at bout 13:10 and I stopped to let Matthews (some other player in passenger seat) out the training ground,there was another car with a player  in behind and what I would say 4-6 players cars still in car park 

do with at how you please 

Was he driving a Mercedes with Tammy riding alongside?

Driving lesson. :yes: Pulled over 10 minutes down the road and put the L plates on... 

Disgraceful display last night, void of passion, commitment and vision.

It was embarrassing. I spoke with a young Fulham fan after the game on my way back to Temple Meads.

He summed the game up succinctly by saying "Mate. City were shit!"

OK so not quite the terminology Alan Shearer or Gary Lineker would use as professional pundits but this lad was spot on with his observation!

Johnson has to go. Get Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in.

55 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

This football club is a farce. How has it got to this from the promotion party in the City centre to the great work on Ashton Gate? All because of the wrong managerial appointment. 

Aye because we were flying when LJ took over..

10 minutes ago, Gazzagvc said:

Disgraceful display last night, void of passion, commitment and vision.

It was embarrassing. I spoke with a young Fulham fan after the game on my way back to Temple Meads.

He summed the game up succinctly by saying "Mate. City were shit!"

OK so not quite the terminology Alan Shearer or Gary Lineker would use as professional pundits but this lad was spot on with his observation!

Johnson has to go. Get Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in.

Not too sure about Hasselbaink.

If it was me, I think that I would be on the phone to the Welsh FA.

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Maybe he's making them walk to Newcastle?

They were due to fly but the excess baggage fee's made it uneconomical. LJ wanted to take a squad of 41 up there along with 3 coaches, 3 physios's, 2 doctors, 12 backroom staff, Doris the tea lady and his Mum to tuck him in at night and read him a happy story.

SL's 'Practice Project' with Little Lee has long since run it's course.

Many people were happy to see LJ appointed purely because he played for the club and his dad managed it once.

Why not give Hasselbaink the opportunity? (Not too sure I understand what the Welsh FA have to do with things either).

Hindsight is a wonderful thing ain't it?

Without a crystal ball who can tell what Hasselbaink would or could do? He was a superb professional and hasn't done badly in his initial, albeit short managerial career.

Archived