IGNORED

Players sent home from training

bs3

30 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

K

IMG_4266.PNG

IMG_4267.PNG

IMG_4268.PNG

So far on this thread we have had an unconfirmed rumour that they players have been sent home and LJ has bee summoned to AG.  Until there is anything from the club LJ is still the manager.  And we've now got an unconfirmed rumour that SP and KM will take over from a man who is still in a job and as far as anyone is aware has not been summoned to AG for his dismissal. 

I heard SL needed some volunteers to whisk the eggs for tomorrow's breakfast.

Apparently he thought that the idiots who put more effort into clapping the fans after last night would have the necessary attributes.

He then widened his search due to unprecedented demand for the breakfast and advanced orders for scrambled eggs.  

The only requirement then was to have strong wrists and the ability to use them in a whisking motion.

He found loads of capable candidates from those who "played" last night :(

47 minutes ago, chowie said:

How does he keep coming up with this turd, this guy really has a problem and I almost feel sorry for him.

Just Googled him, this guy is a criminal swindler, he has ripped off many punters, a born liar, fantasist and creep 

He was Kachina on here. a few know the real excuse for a man he is....avoid.

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Just Googled him, this guy is a criminal swindler, he has ripped off many punters, a born liar, fantasist and creep 

He was Kachina on here. a few know the real excuse for a man he is....avoid.

I'm fully aware of that mate, can't believe he still posts off all this crap.

Archived