IGNORED

Horrible to say

brizzlelou

...but I've given up. I've no love left for this club. Didn't even check the score yesterday until full time because I knew the exact shit that would be served up. I know I'll get the replies now saying "see you later" and "goodbye" but I can't carry on anymore, not with this complete and utter clown sinking our beautiful ship. Taking some time off away from here. Got enough shit going on to have to deal with spunking my hard earned money every other week towards that complete**** show.

1 minute ago, brizzlelou said:

...but I've given up. I've no love left for this club. Didn't even check the score yesterday until full time because I knew the exact shit that would be served up. I know I'll get the replies now saying "see you later" and "goodbye" but I can't carry on anymore, not with this complete and utter clown sinking our beautiful ship. Taking some time off away from here. Got enough shit going on to have to deal with spunking my hard earned money every other week towards that complete**** show.

You'll be surprised. 

We're all with you in your desire to take action. Boycott or whatever. 

Not many superfans around at present. 

1 minute ago, brizzlelou said:

Can't criticise you fella - fully understand personally 

Not sure I can get up in anyway for L1 again after this farce

It does get to that stage - I think this capitulation could actually be significant in losing fans 

Totally unnecessary 

4 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Yep. All getting an air of inevitability about our results. I don't blame you. 

12 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

You're not alone. I'm sorry to say that in many ways I'm with you. City will always be my team but my ticket to Wigan will go unused and if Johnson stays I'll not be buying any more. There are more productive things to spend time and money on. I'm baffled by what's going on at the Gate. There comes a point at which I can't identify with it...in the past it was expensive cars in the players car park and spineless performances on the pitch, now it's a shiny new stand with the elite looking down on a fiasco whilst consoling themselves that the plebs will turn up in droves to watch League One football. I've got more self respect than to go along with it. I'll probably get to couple more home games to meet up with my son but otherwise I'm done for now. 

5 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

If anyone thinks that they should continue turning up "cheering" these displays on then they either have mental health issues or simply get a kick out of watching City go down? I have walked away and I know other ST holders that have too. It's the manner of how the club has been left to fester and most importantly how fans have been blamed and told to shut up and cheer whatever is going on which has infuriated the masses. For me it was hearing that I'd soon forget about relegation once we were challenging again at the top of league one and that we'd all be happy clapping again. Completely inappropriate comment and a massive kick in the balls to fans whose entire dedication to this football club is based on desire and daring to dream. We are talking about supporters who have watched City loyally for decades becoming completely disillusioned and turning their backs on the club. We are being destroyed because of egos and ego in a football club is dangerous. 

4 minutes ago, Goatersfloater said:

Fulham was the straw that broke the camels back for me 

Especially when I'm sat with my 7 year old and he keeps asking me why are we so rubbish and why aren't they trying Dad............... :sad26:

Such a shame 

It`s because of the floater in the dugout

I'm with you. I'm letting my ST go to waste (surely I couldn't even give it away).

Im past caring now. I think LJ is too, which may be the problem.

I wasn't even this bored at AG when Osman was in charge, which is saying something. I have too much self respect to keep putting myself through that.

I don't blame the players. A couple aren't good enough, but most are. They don't know what they're doing though, which is an LJ problem, be it man management, game management, confidence, or maybe even coaching!

Until LJ goes, you won't see me at AG again. The man is stealing a living, pretending that he's something that he isn't. He's the managerial equivalent of Bobby Reid. He thinks he's better than he is and doesn't understand when things don't work for him.

Im going to enjoy spending time with close friends and family in Saturdays, but I'll miss seeing friends at AG.

I won't miss the football though.

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

sad times but relegation seems inevitable now, we started off the season playing badly but getting the points, I stupidly thought we'd improve and put in a possible play off push, but no, our chickens have come home to roost, after a dreadful few months we are in the bottom three, we can't beat Burton at home ffs...

3 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Wow. Just checked my notifications and truly surprised that I got this much agreement . Glad I'm not alone in my thoughts. 

I think pretty much everyone shares your disillusionment. Don't blame you at all. As a member, not STH, I can't honestly say I'm particularly inclined make the investment of time or money at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

If anyone thinks that they should continue turning up "cheering" these displays on then they either have mental health issues or simply get a kick out of watching City go down? I have walked away and I know other ST holders that have too. It's the manner of how the club has been left to fester and most importantly how fans have been blamed and told to shut up and cheer whatever is going on which has infuriated the masses. For me it was hearing that I'd soon forget about relegation once we were challenging again at the top of league one and that we'd all be happy clapping again. Completely inappropriate comment and a massive kick in the balls to fans whose entire dedication to this football club is based on desire and daring to dream. We are talking about supporters who have watched City loyally for decades becoming completely disillusioned and turning their backs on the club. We are being destroyed because of egos and ego in a football club is dangerous. 

Couldn't believe 2 happy clappers in the Dolman just down from me had their hands in the air clapping the players and fist pumping at the end and seemed well happy with a point!! I was surprised with the total apathy at the end. Most fans just wanted to go home. I draw the line at personal abuse aimed at players but no way could i clap them off. 

8 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

Just to add though, there will still be 15k plus on Tuesday, and those staying away won't be making a jot of difference. 

The FACT is, the fanbase has become so disillusioned by the gradual sterilisation, the majority will still turn up, pay up, and stay shut up. 

Next season you will see a difference in sales, even if they manage to scrape up this season with LJ still here!

44 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Such a fantastic post.

That comment, when addressing his corporate hangers-on, in my opinion showed his true colours and his true attitude towards 'his' long-suffering 'customers'.

'Customers' that in a lot of cases were investing long-term emotional and financial support for this football club long before he was allegedly toying with the idea of purchasing Bristol Rovers.

It is a comment that he, at the very least, should be made to explain and apologise for.

Absolutely disgusting.

21 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Couldn't believe 2 happy clappers in the Dolman just down from me had their hands in the air clapping the players and fist pumping at the end and seemed well happy with a point!! I was surprised with the total apathy at the end. Most fans just wanted to go home. I draw the line at personal abuse aimed at players but no way could i clap them off. 

I know a couple of Burton fans who went in the Dolman so was probably them.

Archived