IGNORED

Lights Tomorrow Night

One Team

If anyone from the club is reading this can you PLEASE turn off the stand lighting tomorrow night?

Its more important than ever we have a superb atmosphere on a crucial night game and having the stand lights on the whole time ruins that night game experience.

It will also look crap on TV!

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, One Team said:

If anyone from the club is reading this can you PLEASE turn off the stand lighting tomorrow night?

Its more important than ever we have a superb atmosphere on a crucial night game and having the stand lights on the whole time ruins that night game experience.

It will also look crap on TV!

Thank you!

Can we direct some lights in to the Huddersfield keepers eyes please?

Maybe I should post this on the 'Grasping at straws' thread!

8 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

I think this as been brought up before and the response was that it's out of the club's hands, as it's a health & safety issue.

It has and that was stated as a perception but being looked into.

It was widely derided as 'bollocks' by many on here with lots of us having been to night away games where the stand lights are turned off. 

11 minutes ago, One Team said:

It has and that was stated as a perception but being looked into.

It was widely derided as 'bollocks' by many on here with lots of us having been to night away games where the stand lights are turned off. 

Glad it annoys others and not just me.   As a bins wearer it drives me insane as the refelection is awful. It also doesn't help the atmosphere as well. Like playing in someone's front room!   Have tweeted City about it before but no reply. 

4 minutes ago, David Brent said:

If you go to a concert in an arena (not in Bristol) you sit in the dark. 

Poor and easy excuse to claim 'health and safety'

Correct. And most other sports grounds I've been to at night.  Suspect it's the same 'health and safety' that meant people couldn't stand in the South Stand for 2 years because of the rake but funnily enough it's now ok now it suits! I.E. bull$hit!! 

48 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Threaten to withdraw your 6 figure sponsorship of the club and then tag @Mkelly and your question will be answered sooner than you can say "cash whore". 

Peg's post of the day! Take a bow Mr Ford! 

:clap::clapping::worship2:

Coincidentally @Alan Dicks' Barmy Army, can you mention this to @Mkelly when you discuss the sponsorship deal or lack thereof? Ta.

2 hours ago, supercidered said:

Can we direct some lights in to the Huddersfield keepers eyes please?

Maybe I should post this on the 'Grasping at straws' thread!

We should use the advertising boards behind our goal... bright coloured flashing lights to distract Huddersfield's front men!

8 minutes ago, Laner said:

We should use the advertising boards behind our goal... bright coloured flashing lights to distract Huddersfield's front men!

This happened in the Norwich game, Norwich were bearing down on goal and suddenly the boards lit up a very bright blue colour. It was absolutely blinding and I'm sure it put the Norwich player off.

2 hours ago, nickolas said:

But has been ok to trn off since forever until this season!!:grr:

I thought it was last season as well?

Another thought, could it have something to do with the rugby, as people are going outside every five minutes during the game and bring drinks back in. Perhaps we can only have one policy?

Archived