IGNORED

Brighton Away (Merged)

Abraham Romanovich

12 pages and counting on their excellent website

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?349482-Will-our-final-home-match-be-on-a-Saturday

Seems from thier point of view as this is their last home match,everyone and their wife wants tickets for this one,to be part of their promotion party.

Hopefully by then it will be a dead rubber 

My worst nightmare would be Brighton beating us to clinch promotion whilst sending us down at the same time. I used to live there and don't really have much time for their fans! Got to make sure we are safe by then, because we wont get anything but a hiding there!

12 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

My worst nightmare would be Brighton beating us to clinch promotion whilst sending us down at the same time. I used to live there and don't really have much time for their fans! Got to make sure we are safe by then, because we wont get anything but a hiding there!

That scenario worries me too. They are becoming a bit of a bogey side so hopefully we'll have some more points on the board by then.

It's a shame the game's on Sky because fewer City fans will be there, but it's a decent place to visit for a weekend away. 

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Have the same thoughts I'm from down that way and seeing the smug Brighton fans is just painful!

Hopefully can still make the game though with the result meaning nothing to both sides. 

Haven't seen this posted yet and sorry NTTTDS for stealing your thunder, but city's penultimate game v brighton has now been switched to 5.30pm ko and will be shown live on sky.

a chance for revenge for the reverse fixture also on a Saturday night and a 2-0 loss to city.

looks a great game on paper.

16 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Haven't seen this posted yet and sorry NTTTDS for stealing your thunder, but city's penultimate game v brighton has now been switched to 5.30pm ko and will be shown live on sky.

a chance for revenge for the reverse fixture also on a Saturday night and a 2-0 loss to city.

looks a great game on paper.

Frankie, don't do a Ro'D, stay on your line!

50 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m guessing this is the game where they think Brighton will be promoted so that`s the reason?

And no doubt Sky will want the contrast of our relegation too. Well let's hope our players recreate our last TV game and don't disgrace themselves ( or us).

I've nothing against Brighton going up, on balance they've deserved it and have been the best team at Ashton Gate this season, I just don't want to be relegated there.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

And no doubt Sky will want the contrast of our relegation too, for a bit of TV contrast. Well let's hope our players recreate our last TV game and don't disgrace themselves ( or us).

I've nothing against Brighton going up, on balance they've deserved it and have been the best team at Ashton Gate this season, I just don't want to be relegated there.

It would be nice if they went up the game before and the players are on the beach when we go there!

37 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

And Brighton away, I might give that one the old Spanish Archer, that could get messy....I'll tell the missus I'm going over the pub to watch it though!

With you on this one. Fantastic ground but without doubt the worst ground to get to unless by coach.

Archived