IGNORED

Next week

Red Army 75

Home to Barnsley. Our biggest game of the season I think. I know fans are boycotting and not going whilst LJ is in charge. But let's get are biggest gate of the season . Forget the politics for one game. And get down the gate and watch our club. Bristol City FC . Totally understand people's stance . But we all need City in the championship. COYR CTID

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Home to Barnsley. Our biggest game of the season I think. I know fans are boycotting and not going whilst LJ is in charge. But let's get are biggest gate of the season . Forget the politics for one game. And get down the gate and watch our club. Bristol City FC . Totally understand people's stance . But we all need City in the championship. COYR CTID

Last two home games were over 20 thousand, So who's boycotting the games 

1 minute ago, kiwicolin said:

Well there was talk on here of people not going. Might only be a few . But you're right the last 2 have been over 20000 . Let's try and get . 23 24000 . Here's hoping anyway 

23 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Don't think many have boycotted the last 2 mate, good crowds and atmosphere. I predict much of the same

22 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Well there was talk on here of people not going. Might only be a few . But you're right the last 2 have been over 20000 . Let's try and get . 23 24000 . Here's hoping anyway 

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mostly hot air and bluff. 

Now that results have improved they'll be back.

We are all City fans after all.

I'm still boycotting :banana:

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

That's because u got shit support. ;)

Hahahahaha more to do with the fact it's a dead rubber the week before pay day, you're located in the a'rseend of nowhere, and we've got Newcastle away the last game of season and most will be saving up to go there for the weekend. 

30 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Hahahahaha more to do with the fact it's a dead rubber the week before pay day, you're located in the a'rseend of nowhere, and we've got Newcastle away the last game of season and most will be saving up to go there for the weekend. 

And we're in the arse end of nowhere.....

28 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

So if LJ did go and the new manager is not the one you wanted

would you still stay away Or would you put your toys back in your pram and come back?

I'd support him till he took us on our worst run in history, spent 10+ million more than ever spent + had us in/around the drop zone.

1 hour ago, kiwicolin said:

There's people like me boycotting alright.

20k against Wolves who brought 2.5k and QPR at 3pm on a bank holiday. Unsurprisingly big crowds. Actual attendance of course wouldn't have been 20k for either.

Our support has been outstanding, contrary to what Steve Lansdown thinks.

47 minutes ago, Rascal said:

The a'rseend of nowhere? Christ, what does that make Barnsley?

Barnsley will want to get one over us perhaps but they've struggled since selling their best players to Villa. 2 wins in 15.

Won't be easy as they're still a good side but our home form has been good. Another big crowd and hopefully we can continue what we've been doing.

21 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

There's people like me boycotting alright.

20k against Wolves who brought 2.5k and QPR at 3pm on a bank holiday. Unsurprisingly big crowds. Actual attendance of course wouldn't have been 20k for either.

Our support has been outstanding, contrary to what Steve Lansdown thinks.

Wasn't far off 20K for either of them and probably over. Certainly weren't wide open spaces where all the boycotting ST holders were supposed to be.

And SL certainly hasn't called our support anything derogatory, despite your desperate search between the lines of every comment that comes out of the club in an attempt to be offended.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Boycotting? I haven't noticed that in the last 2 home games!!!!

54 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Sounds about right I guess. Do your lot still dislike LJ enough to try that bit harder do you think?

I'd like to say yes. But the reality is that we are trying hard every game anyway but we are toothless right now. We are heading into the summer on the back of a terrible run of form. It probably means nothing though as we will start next season with virtually a new team.

If we managed to beat you on Saturday it will very much be contrary to the current form guide. As I said on Thursday night, when we threw it away against Wigan, if you can't beat us now then you never will.

Archived