IGNORED

Yeovil Friendly : Away fans pub

Jack_neal

Hi guys. My names Jack I'm the manager of the arrow in Yeovil.

As you are aware, on the 15th of July is the friendly Between the 2 clubs.

We are the closes pub to the football ground and we just wanted to make your fans aware that we welcome Bristol city fans into our pub. The beer tent on site of the ground and a few pubs around will not let away fans in and we have had a good relationship with the BCFC fans in the past. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the ground. 

We offer a Carvery on home games, which avoids having to wait for food etc and we also offer a normal menu.

we look forward to seeing you!

18 hours ago, Jack_neal said:

We are the closes pub to the football ground and we just wanted to make your fans aware that we welcome Bristol city fans into our pub. The beer tent on site of the ground and a few pubs around will not let away fans in and we have had a good relationship with the BCFC fans in the past. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the ground. 

We offer a Carvery on home games, which avoids having to wait for food etc and we also offer a normal menu.

Nice one, mate. Got a soft spot for Yeovil, enhanced all the more by that legendary fan and his Things Could Be Worse banner at Brighton a few years ago. Cheers! (Ps the last time we played we won, so we still hold the Cyder Cup)

18 hours ago, Jack_neal said:

Cheers for the heads up Jack. A group of us came into the Arrow before last years pre season friendly between City and Yeovil.. it was all spot on so we shall be returning in a few weeks time. 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Never been to an away friendly.  Any need to buy tickets for this or is it 100% guaranteed to be able to pay on the day?

@RedDave No need at all to buy tickets for the Yeovil game - will be 100% POTD

The ONLY PSF you may need a ticket would be the community game at Manor Farm

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@RedDave No need at all to buy tickets for the Yeovil game - will be 100% POTD

The ONLY PSF you may need a ticket would be the community game at Manor Farm

Is there any idea on how many tickets left for that?

About 10 days ago I saw about 500 sold.

I got my ticket earlier in the week, but the game is 2 days after my dads birthday and as he is the one who took me to see manor farm for years he may want to go.

• Admin
32 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Is there any idea on how many tickets left for that?

About 10 days ago I saw about 500 sold.

I got my ticket earlier in the week, but the game is 2 days after my dads birthday and as he is the one who took me to see manor farm for years he may want to go.

@JamesBCFC Where did you see that ?

Apart from the prices being announced there isn't anywhere to buy tickets is there?

Yeovil are only selling tickets for their main stand at the moment too

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

@JamesBCFC Where did you see that ?

Apart from the prices being announced there isn't anywhere to buy tickets is there?

Yeovil are only selling tickets for their main stand at the moment too

Sorry, meant the Manor Farm game.

Cannot remember where I saw it, but know it is an all ticket match which must be bought online.

Edit- here it is https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-selling-fast-for-community-match/

• Admin
On 6/28/2017 at 17:20, Jack_neal said:

Reminder for anyone going to Yeovil on Saturday

28 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Doh ! I thought you were going to say.......

My name is Jack, and I live in the back

of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls !

:cool:

(some oldies will know what I'm on about)

Oldies,but not quite as old as jack.

• Admin

Squad announced

Frank Fielding, Ivan Lucic, Max O'Leary, Scott Golbourne, Taylor Moore, Eros Pisano, Aden Flint, Jens Hegeler, Joe Bryan, Opi Edwards, Callum O'Dowda, Marlon Pack, Josh Brownhill, Korey Smith, Joe Morrell, Jonny Smith, Jamie Paterson, Bobby Reid, Diego De Girolamo, Freddie Hinds, Famara Diedhiou.

Archived