IGNORED

SOS - Save Our Shires Petition Thread

Septic Peg

Don't we need a lot more details on the reasoning/replacement/thinking behind the decision before demanding him to be reinstated..?

Seems a decent guy who did a decent job. Maybe his contract came to and end, maybe there was an issue, maybe we've decided to appoint Stephen Hawking on the tannoy. 

Who knows?!  

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Let's put it to the vote!

*goes off to start a new thread!*

LOL - Meant there was enough support already in the other thread that would be clear to anyone that bothered to read it from Bristol Sport

Who was the chap who everyone was complaining about at the start of last season as being a non football fan and who seemed out of touch with football chat in general and also had a bit of a baritone boring alien voice? Not this chap I assume so what ever happened to him?

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

Who was the chap who everyone was complaining about at the start of last season as being a non football fan and who seemed out of touch with football chat in general and also had a bit of a baritone boring alien voice? Not this chap I assume so what ever happened to him?

Downsy. The radio DJ

33 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

Downsy. The radio DJ

We've all seen captain obvious on the ads, this guy is *******  Capt. CLUELESS as regards football and football fans. A huge embarrassment for anyone who knows their football. The guy who told the Geordies our 22,000 was a massive crowd. Total idiot.

I'm sure most people beyond the forum haven't a clue who Tim Shires is.  Music and PA chat isn't really part of the reason why people go to watch City. I'm sure I'll get some flack for saying this, but that's the whole point of a forum. 

6 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

We've all seen captain obvious on the ads, this guy is *******  Capt. CLUELESS as regards football and football fans. A huge embarrassment for anyone who knows their football. The guy who told the Geordies our 22,000 was a massive crowd. Total idiot.

He didn't.....

.....did he?

Archived